Toonami

Shuriken

Reaction score
I need drastic help :( ..im not sure how long ago, or how old this advert/commercial was, but it was featured on Toonami as THE Toonami advertisment, the advert consisted of clips from certain shows such as: Gundam Wing, Tenchi Muyo, Johnny Quest, Dragonball Z etc and the Toonami clips themselves...the music that was played in the background was a fairly heavy guitar..somewhere near the middle of the advert it slows down and shows you a clip of Sasami from Tenchi Muyo crying in her sleep...then it shows clips of Gundam Wing and begins to speed up again kicking back into the main part..the advert was quite long around 4-5-6 minutes..

i just need to know what the music is that is used..it was played on Toonami UK..but it may have been played on Toonami US so..who knows :unsure:

As long as we're on the subject of the strange music Toonami employs for their intros, I feel I should ask for everyone's help with this song, as well. In the extended G Gundam intro, there's a heavy metal/hard rock song played in the background. I have asked them what that song is, and they said they wouldn't divulge the info. Maybe one of you knows a little more about it. If you need to hear it for identification purposes, it's in a Quicktime video on www.toonamiarsenal.com. Just follow the downloads page until you find G Gundam.

A few weeks ago the DBZ movie Fusion Reborn was on. During the commercial break bump (when Tom says we'll be back in a few momoents or whatever) there a song playing in the background. The only other place I have heard this song was in a few episodes of IGPX.

To my knowledge there is no IGPX soundtrack so I was wondering if anyone knew the name of this song.

Any ideas?

i believe toonami nay have their own website with some info, if anything try a search on here b/c sum1 may have already answered your question

Score!

MegaDuece I didn't see where you posted the answer but I was able to find it.

The song I'm talking about is El Cargo by Amon Tobin.

An Unrecognizable Toonami Track

I know it's probably one of the longest long shots ever conceived, but would anyone here happen to know the name of the music playing in the background of the following video? People have been searching for this track for years, and yet there doesn't seem to be anything remotely close to an answer. :/

Back