TNT shows promo

I'm almost certain this isn't it, but somebody said Open Your Eyes by Snow Patrol is used on a Saved commercial. If that's not it, I doubt we'll ever find this song. I'm not giving up though.

its is the very start of the mat kearney song. thanks to who ever found it!

We had the same problem and had the darndest time finding the song. It is for sure without a doubt the song entitled "Over My Head (Cable Car)" by the Fray!

I found the song for the SAVED and CLOSER commercial. It is NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE by Mat Kearney. I like this song also and found that their are a few other people looking for it also.

ok everyone. i have been monitoring this forum for a while, and also trying desperately to find the song played on the commercial for The Closer/Saved on TNT. after a long grueling search, i have found it. it is called Nothing Left To Lose by Mat Kearney. listen to it, and tell me if you think i'm right. the lyrics match up with those from the commercial.

this is not the correct song. in addition to the male falsetto in the song, there is electric guitar riffs, not acoustic like in the mat kearney song. sorry

Ending this once and for all, the answer is,
"how to save a life" by the fray, the end....

It's not How to Save a Life by the Fray. We already ruled that out because it's on a different Saved commercial.

One of the songs that is used us Nothing to Lose by a singer/songwriter from Eugene, Oregon...I believe his name is Matt Kearny, another is by The Who - Bab O'Reilly

i tried =\ that was the saved song i was looking for and found it, thought it might be the same one

Another music search from Saved! Does anybody know the name of the song that was playing in th final scene of Episode 12 - lyrics were in English, then Spanish - playing when the accident happened?

I think it's 5 Alarm Music - Tango Flambe. If not, try the Wikipedia entry for Saved. It has a list of all the music in that episode.

I saw this too, and the song sounded so familiar. It's really good too. I'm still looking, but I'll let you know if I find anything...

I believe the song you're looking for may be Mat Kearney's, "Nothing Left to Lose".

so yea i was also wondering the name of that song, from the sound of it, its sounds like coldplay i just cant for the life of me figure out the name of it :angry:

singinsweetie, is the song you're thinking of How to Save a Life by the Fray?

Anyone know the group or song name for the new TV commercials for Saved on TNT?

Back