TNT shows promo

I also would like to know the name of the song, it's driving me crazy that I can't find it! I think it is a male singer not a female, but I'm not sure.

Ahh! I didn't know that! I asked somebody who knew about the music from House and that's what they told me. So whoever said it was the same song as House was wrong. :( I thought I solved it.

Oh well. The search continues...

Guys this is ridiculous. I am pretty sure that Evanescence did NOT make the song so we should focus elsewhere. Try something like Linking Park? Maybe not. Remember to cover all of the bases.

Numb/Encore by Jay Z featuring Linkin Park is used in a commercial I've heard lately, I believe for Miami Vice. That's the only Linkin Park song I've heard on a commercial. Could that be it?

It probably isn't Linkin Park or Evanescence. Have we tried looking for songs from the UK? I know that they might have some stuff like this. I just heard the commercial again so it is fresh in my mind.

Okay, I finally heard this commercial, assuming it's the same combo Saved/The Closer commercial, and the music definitely doesn't sound like it comes from a real song. It sounds like it was made just for the commercial, or other TNT commercials because I think I've heard it before. I think contacting TNT would be the best way to go.

TNT hasn't contacted me for about three weeks. I don't think that they ever will. Is there no other way? There has to be.

Doesn't anyone have any new ideas. TNT isn't responding so I think that is practically out of the question.

Sorry for the TRIPLE POST! Has no one found anything? Does anyone still care? TNT sure doesn't. Oh well. This is probably my last post for a while.

The song you are looking for absolutely is Baba O'Riley by the who you can see the entire scene from house here http://www.mystrands.com/group/50/journal/979 It sounds different on the Commercial for saved because they spliced the audio… similarly to how they made Love Spit Love’s version of “How soon is now?” sound during the charmed opening theme sequence.

It is not Baba O'Reilly! There is nothing in that great song from The Who that sounds remotely like what is in that commercial for both The Closer and Saved. If Baba O'Reilly is definately the song, then you all have been listening to the wrong commercial!

Originally posted by MasterNeo@Jul 10 2006, 07:24 AM
Hey folks!

I'm trying to find the music that plays during an extremely short commercial that advertises both The Closer and Saved on TNT. It gives a pitch about how Mondays are packed with drama, yatta yatta, and has the times for The Closer and Saved.

The music itself is rock but with dramatic strings played along with a guitar riff in a repetitive flourish (Think, dundundun dundundun DUN: repeat).

A single female vocal is also heard, but no lyrics, rather just a sort of a haunting melodic sigh going from high to mid range.

I emailed TNT at their contact asking them about it but haven't recieved a response.

I think finding and understanding the commercial I'm talking about is actually harder than identifying the song, since the commercial is so short and doesn't play that often. However, I've found that it plays almost every single morning at around the same time during E.R.

I hope somone knows what I am talking about. I feel like I'm going crazy trying to find this thing! : D

Thank you in advance!
i'm looking for the song on the closer and saved commercial when they show words next to each clip and they say somethings in the air blah blah blah, and then something like nothing else to lose. A guy is singing it. they kind of sound like switchfoot, it could be them. the song is kinda slow. if any one knows the name of this song plz get back to me plz!

Originally posted by danitykane@Aug 8 2006, 10:44 AM

i'm looking for the song on the closer and saved commercial when they show words next to each clip and they say somethings in the air blah blah blah, and then something like nothing else to lose. A guy is singing it. they kind of sound like switchfoot, it could be them. the song is kinda slow. if any one knows the name of this song plz get back to me plz!
Danitykane,

The song you are looking for is called Nothing to Loose by Mat Kearney. You can find it off the album of the same name.

It is a good song, and it has some characteristics that the original song in question possesses. However, this song is much too slow to be the original song that we wanted to know. So a "yeah!!!" for danitykane, and an "oh well" for the rest of us.

What is the name of the song and name of the group that sings the promo for TNT fall shows?

thank you so much daimee. trying to find this song has been driving me nuts and now you solved it thank you a thousand times!!!!!!!!

I'm confused. Is the Kearney song the one from the Closer/Saved promo or not? :blink:

Amazon.com: Nothing Left to Lose: Music: Mat Kearney

Is this what your looking for?

Watch for the trailer for the new movie called "Invincible" (some other dumb movie about football) Is that the song you're talking about???

Back