Things YOU have made

Why the fuck do I need a reason to be happy to see you?

I like this one, it reminds me of being a little kid looking up at the surface while underwater.

And, I'd like to add, I'm scared to death of drowning and yet this doesn't give me a panicky feeling. Whatever that may mean.

*shrug* :)

I think it looks sparse in comparison with your others...that's not a bad thing, just different. I like it. :)

edit cause I just wanted to say I think abstract is maybe a more appropriate word than sparse... :unsure:

Thanks, thats what I was going for, I'd actually like it more simple after looking at it for ahwhile but oh well.

You could take out the blocks of color to make it more of what you want. I'd like to see that version.

Yeah or that. Either way, although I like the texture, it looks like fingerprints kinda.

click here Anyone know what this is? I drew this but I tried my very best to copy it from a book. :) (Not my feet either)

Henna rocks ass, that looks really good. Is it the good stuff that lasts for weeks or the crap stuff that I get that'll wash off tomorrow in the shower?

Corean that's beautiful, I love the sepia-ish tone/wash/whatever. :heart:

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 19 2006, 02:32 AM
Corean that's beautiful, I love the sepia-ish tone/wash/whatever. :heart:
:wub: :lol: :wub:

Back