Things YOU have made

Clone? What gave you such a silly idea? *throws large cover over Anthony clone* :angel:

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 21 2006, 09:02 PM
He's not strapped, we have him sweepin floors.
:lol: He's cleaning up the mess we made last time. :lol:

Originally posted by leone+Mar 21 2006, 09:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Mar 21 2006, 09:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 21 2006, 09:02 PM
He's not strapped, we have him sweepin floors.
:lol: He's cleaning up the mess we made last time. :lol: [/b][/quote]
*equips crash helmet, snow boots, and chicken repellant*

I'M COMING LITTLE BUDDY!!!

CHICKEN repellant? Now that just plain silly. But you might want some panther repellant, yup.

:what:....never mind, don't fill me in...

...I'm gonna stay out of this one *making my escape* :whistle:

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 21 2006, 09:43 PM
ANTHONY. Are you playing or not, shit.
Sorry. Just as I read that you guys started, my dad kicked me off. I'm back now :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Caren H@Mar 21 2006, 09:56 PM

Wanna play? yahoo towers

mel and leone are there too

Click here, go to One Astor Place, im onestrangeasangels when you get there so we can let you in.

Originally posted by a_iver+Mar 21 2006, 10:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Mar 21 2006, 10:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Mar 21 2006, 09:56 PM

Wanna play? yahoo towers

mel and leone are there too[/b][/quote]
No, and I don't know how to play anyways. I'm content with my Yahoo Anwers. :) But, thanks for the invite.

Holy crap, I can't even be on the internet for 10 minutes without getting disconnected or kicked off :!@#$:

Check your modem. Or call your internet providers and ask them to run a diagnotic test from their head quaters. Maybe you're in the process of burning it out. Mines kept doing that, disconnecting every two minutes until I ordered a new one from Dell.

Nahh.. when somebody picks up the phone it automatically disconnects the innernet. My sister was just trying to go online. Not only that but also my sister and dad kept wanting to kick me off so they could use it.. every time i play towers, it never lasts :(

I think the equipment in my room might be going bad, but I think it's just loose wiring.

I think I should go to bed soon :zzz: getting sleeeeepy

Back