The Worst Thing I've Seen Today

How can you not know that you're really out there when even Bill O'Reilly thinks that your views are to far to the right. :p

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 8 2007, 02:20 PM
:lol: :lol: I'm actually drawing a cartoon to that very effect right now.
Ooh, updates! :woo:

I wub the "Seriously, enough, fucking, pictures" photo. :)

I saw an interview where Ann Coulter was bashing Canadians. It happened shortly after the Canadian goverment said they would not back the US on the attacks on Iraq. Instead our government kept our troops in Afghanastan.

I can't stand the woman either...she always gives misinformation and also facts that don't exist. She reminds me of that other fellow from Fox.

Bill O'Reilly? :)

Yeah in that clip I posted she says something like "Canadians should be happy we let them be a part of our continent for so long."

:mellow:

Originally posted by leone@Jan 8 2007, 02:58 PM
More pitchers! :!@#$:
Sooooon my pet. I actually tried to get some of Cincinnati but they just look like any other major city in any other state.

Originally posted by leone+Jan 8 2007, 01:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jan 8 2007, 01:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Jan 8 2007, 03:01 PM
:(
:unsure: [/b][/quote]
:( :(

Originally posted by givemfitz+Jan 8 2007, 03:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Jan 8 2007, 03:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by leone@Jan 8 2007, 01:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz
@Jan 8 2007, 03:01 PM
:(

:unsure:
:( :( [/b][/quote]
:unsure: :unsure:

Back