The Worst Thing I've Seen Today

Today...I saw a dead body while riding the train home. :( We were coming from the underground platforms and moving outside, where the tracks go above ground like a roller coaster. thats when I saw the body in the bellow creek. :(

I called the police anonymously.

:( Maybe they were just sleeping. Yeahhhhh. That's it. Sleeping. :) In a ditch. :(

Originally posted by Caren H@Jan 7 2007, 06:23 PM
Today...I saw a dead body while riding the train home. :( We were coming from the underground platforms and moving outside, where the tracks go above ground like a roller coaster. thats when I saw the body in the bellow creek. :(

I called the police anonymously.
Oh my god.. did anyone else see it? Do you know anything about it?

I clicked to play and Firefox shut down. :ph34r:

Originally posted by leone@Jan 8 2007, 01:46 PM
:lol: Firefox: Now with Idiot Scan!
:lol: :lol: Yours appears to come with Satan Scan too. ;)

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jan 8 2007, 01:56 PM
I can't stand her either. <_<
Yeah, for a bitch who hates feminism and freedom of speech so much, she sure has made a nice living for herself by reaping those benefits.

I love it when she calls someone else a nazi. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love how she says in one interview that freedom of speech is a tool of the Democrats that should be done away with and then in that clip she says freedom of speech is a Republican value.

Way to be, douchebag! :eek:k:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 8 2007, 09:17 PM
Because it isn't.

And she isn't human.
is she that chick that thought that all those bad things like the world wars and 9/11 are good things? :unsure:

Originally posted by leone+Jan 8 2007, 02:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jan 8 2007, 02:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jan 8 2007, 02:02 PM
Yeah, for a bitch who hates feminism
She's a dude. :) [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: I'm actually drawing a cartoon to that very effect right now.

Originally posted by Scythe+Jan 8 2007, 02:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Jan 8 2007, 02:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jan 8 2007, 09:17 PM
Because it isn't.

And she isn't human.
is she that chick that thought that all those bad things like the world wars and 9/11 are good things? :unsure: [/b][/quote]
I don't know if she said those things exactly, but she's openly said that she wishes someone would kill John Murtha, shit like that. She thinks women are second class citizens. She thinks a lot of bullshit.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 8 2007, 09:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 8 2007, 09:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 8 2007, 02:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Jan 8 2007, 09:17 PM
Because it isn't.

And she isn't human.

is she that chick that thought that all those bad things like the world wars and 9/11 are good things? :unsure:
I don't know if she said those things exactly, but she's openly said that she wishes someone would kill John Murtha, shit like that. She thinks women are second class citizens. She thinks a lot of bullshit. [/b][/quote]
Oh shes not that insane monster that someone posted a movie about once... that weird inhuman chick with her own ideas about how pain and suffering are blessings n stuff...

*shrug* Maybe. She thinks all liberals should be sent to prison, so I wouldn't put it past her.

The irony is that without liberals she wouldn't have any of the power she does. But whatever.

Back