The Worst Thing I've Seen Today

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 7 2007, 11:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 7 2007, 11:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Jan 7 2007, 06:23 PM
Today...I saw a dead body while riding the train home. :( We were coming from the underground platforms and moving outside, where the tracks go above ground like a roller coaster. thats when I saw the body in the bellow creek. :(

I called the police anonymously.
Oh my god.. did anyone else see it? Do you know anything about it? [/b][/quote]
I'm so late responding to you.

The popo's called me back twice for further details, when & where shyt, then I got another call a few hours later, and the dude was infact dead...for a day or two. :(

It's fucked up how nobody on that train had ever spotted him. Nobody pays attention to anything around here...I hate the city. <_<

Move to Cali. Everyone notices. No one cares. <_<

Am I the only one who feels someone should slap her in the face once?

Call me crazy but for a while it seemed like she had an adam's apple

Btw, "Canadians are fortunate that America doesn't roll over and crush them"
-> Wtf??

Originally posted by Caren H+Jan 8 2007, 05:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ Jan 8 2007, 05:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 7 2007, 11:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Caren H
@Jan 7 2007, 06:23 PM
Today...I saw a dead body while riding the train home.  :(  We were coming from the underground platforms and moving outside, where the tracks go above ground like a roller coaster. thats when I saw the body in the bellow creek.  :(

Oh my god.. did anyone else see it? Do you know anything about it?

The popo's called me back twice for further details, when & where shyt, then I got another call a few hours later, and the dude was infact dead...for a day or two. :(

It's fucked up how nobody on that train had ever spotted him. Nobody pays attention to anything around here...I hate the city. <_< [/b][/quote]
:( :( Have they told you anything about the guy or what happened?

Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 8 2007, 06:49 PM
Call me crazy but for a while it seemed like she had an adam's apple
:lol: :lol: We were making fun of that in some other thread ages ago.

So wait, if I understand this correctly... she thinks he is gay because he wouldn't hit on her?

No that was a joke. That's the same guy that edited the footage to make it look like people were booing at Kirstie Alley in this clip, remember?

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 9 2007, 01:59 AM
No that was a joke. That's the same guy that edited the footage to make it look like people were booing at Kirstie Alley in this clip, remember?
Oooooh

Well she's arrogant anyway

It seems that there is no shortage of people who HATE Ann Coulter :p

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 8 2007, 06:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 8 2007, 06:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Caren H@Jan 8 2007, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 7 2007, 11:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Caren H
@Jan 7 2007, 06:23 PM
Today...I saw a dead body while riding the train home.  :(  We were coming from the underground platforms and moving outside, where the tracks go above ground like a roller coaster. thats when I saw the body in the bellow creek.  :(

Oh my god.. did anyone else see it? Do you know anything about it?

It's fucked up how nobody on that train had ever spotted him. Nobody pays attention to anything around here...I hate the city. <_<
:( :( Have they told you anything about the guy or what happened? [/b][/quote]
No, just got a thank you, "for doin the right thing" and all that stuff. I really didn't want to know though. I'm creeped out as it is.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jan 8 2007, 07:46 PM
It seems that there is no shortage of people who HATE Ann Coulter :p
:lol: :lol: I love this man. :mellow:

Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 8 2007, 06:09 PM

Her voice is lower than mine :(
Her penis is bigger too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back