The Venture Bros.

ebonysin

Reaction score
ok, i will be as specific as possible.

when the venture bros. first came to [as] they started running bumps and promos for the show. the one i need the song for is a bump that speeds through clips of the show while flashing the words like fear, hate, love, on the screen.

the same piece of music was played during the "trial of the monarch" episode. it was during the scene where brock was in the bathroom with the bros. and forced them down onto the floor to keep from getting "the deep freeze"

i know the guy who does the music for the show is the guy who heads http://www.foetus.org/ . i just can't figure out which track it is and the name.

can anyone help? :blink:

does anyone know the song thats played during the venture bros ad? its kind of like drum and bass but it has some big band loops (and maybe a little rock). its fast paced and very catchy. please help i love this song. thanks.

Anybody know the music used in the Venture Brothers AD on Adult Swim last night? Its a rock song.

I have read the other two venture bros posts, and I don't think this was one of the songs covered. And if it was, there didn't seem to be an answer for everyone else to see. :p

O.K. As I said, adult swim on cartoon network has been showing this ad/bump/thing for The Venture Bros. featuring a main character in the show, Brock Sampson. The song is very fast, very metal or punk-like.

That's all I can think of right now, I'll have to watch untill I see it again and add more details.

Thanks in advance,
CoyoteStarfish

-- EDIT --

I actually found a site with said promo, for anyone interested who may want to take a try at it.

http://asfdotcom.net/download/vbrothers.php - "Crazy Brock Promo"

There is a commercial on cartoon network during the adult swim portion. I saw it after an episode of Family Guy. This is a techno-y song and it's played during a commercial for the release of the Venture Bros 2 DVD or something like that.

Does anyone know this song?

Thanks!

Back