The Simpsons Season 4

Scythe

Pro Member
Reaction score
there's this episode of the simpsons where homer lies on the floor and starts walking circles while constantly saying 'woop woop woop woop woop'.....i can't even remember what episode it was but it was in a room with burns and smithers and burns said he had overestimated homer's intelligence....i need that 'woop' soud...

thanks but those sounds are very low quality... :whistle:
id need to record the sound from the episode of the simpsons itself i suppose...but what episode is it...or is there a site that would have that sound?

Originally posted by Scythe@Aug 8 2005, 12:58 PM
id need to record the sound from the episode of the simpsons itself i suppose...but what episode is it...
I was watching the Simpson's Season 4 DVD tonight and ran across this episode. It's at the very end of "Last Exit To Springfield." Homer is voted Union leader in order to get the "DENTAL PLAN....Lisa needs braces" "DENTAL PLAN....Lisa needs braces" "DENTAL PLAN....Lisa needs braces" :lol:

Anyway, Homer does the "whoop whoop whoop" dance at the end of the episode. He was happy because he got the dental plan, and Mr. Burns didn't want him to be Union leader anymore...

the episode where homer looses his dental plans, and during the strike lisa sings a song by the campfire....

"so well march day and night by the big growing fire, they have the plant but we have the power"

The Episode was called "Last Exit To Springfield" and the song is called
"Lisa Protest Song"
(Lyrics)
Come gather 'round children
It's high time ye learns
About a hero named Homer
And a devil named Burns
We'll march 'til we drop
The girls and the fellas
We'll fight 'til the death
Or else fold like umbrellas
So, we'll march day and night
By the big cooling tower
They have the plant, but we have the power

((In Homer's Head))
Lenny: Dental Plan
Marge: Lisa Needs Braces!
Lenny: Dental Plan
Marge: Lisa Needs Braces!

Bahhaha, I don't know why that's amusing to me ^^;

And I very much love this song that Lisa sang... It used to get stuck in my head quite often!

Back