The Simpsons Season 17

Space Cataz

Pro Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the music the robot plays during the simpsons. It sounds like an 80's synth song.

The Simpsons "Simpsons Christmas Stories" season 17

so what was that song that abe, burns, and santa were all dancing to on the island? it sounds SOOO familiar but i dont know what its called. its like a swing song.

The Simpsons "Girls Just Want to Have Sums" season 17

in the episode where the school is divided by gender and lisa becomes a boy on the 4/30/06 episode. Does anyone know the name of the song and who's it by that was used in the credits??

The Simpsons "The Wettest Stories Ever Told" season 17

Hey,

I'm trying to find the song for Bart's story "Mutiny on the Bounty" where they all arrive
on Tahiti and all the boys are having a good time. There's a song playing while you see everyone having a good time the singer says "hey, hey" in the song. Kind of calm with some guy singing. Didn't catch the lyrics but I've heard it before on a commercial. If anyone knows what the song is called and who sings it that would be great.

Thanks.

Since the question has been answered, forgive me for veering slightly off topic, but...

Why were there Easter Island heads in Tahiti!?

I know it was Bart's story, and Bart's not too bright, but if this were an intentional joke, you would think the show would "wink at the audience" by having someone correct Bart, or something like that.

The Simpsons "Girls Just Want to Have Sums" season 17

The episode of The Simpsons that Fox reran last night, "Girls Just Want To Have Sums," had a neat song in it that I hadn't really discovered before (even though I saw the episode the first time). It is called "I Know What Boys Want" by the Waitresses.

The Simpsons "The Seemingly Never-Ending Story" season 17

What was the song used through out the episode of the simpsons? I recognize it from when the boston pops played it at the fourth of july. any help would be great thanks! :)

The Simpsons "Regarding Margie" season 17

this is the episode where marge gets amnesia.. the song always plays when theres a new scene.. its this short freaky sounding thing.. anybody know what it is?

The Simpsons "Simpsons Christmas Stories"

Does anyone know the song that was being play in the ''Simpsons Christmas Stories Episode''? The part when Homer enters the house and Marge is lying down next to the fire place, and then she gives him a Christmas present so that he could give it to her.

Back