The Simpsons Season 16

The Simpsons "Treehouse of Horror XV" season 16

The song at the end of Keepin' it Kodos the chorus is Standing tall On the wings of a bird or something like that if you could tell me what it is i would really appreciate it thanks!

The Simpsons "A Star Is Torn" season 16

does anyone know the music used at the end of the simpsons. the episode featured Fantasia and was like american idol. the music sounded whimsical and aired during the ending credits after the famil scatting

My contribution :-/

fantasiasimpsonsinline_050305_1115153317.jpg

"Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now" Written by Jesse Frederick and Bennett Salvay, performed by David Pomeranz. It's the theme song from the show "Perfect Strangers."

The Simpsons "On a Clear Day I Can't See My Sister" season 16

This is about the episode of "The Simpsons" where Lisa gets a restraining order against Bart. I believe it is called "On a Clear Day I Can't See My Sister" (GABF05). I was wondering what the jazzy song played by the family is. It is first played after Bart is out back and says "I am sure they are missing me" and it shows the family playing a jazzy song with Homer on Marimba, Lisa on Sax, Marge on Trumpet and Maggie playing some sort of percussive instrument. It is played again at the end of the episode and I believe during the credits as well. Thanks

The song you're looking for is "Tijuana Taxi" by Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass.

Enjoy!

Ron

The Simpsons "Thank God It's Doomsday" season 16

Hmm, this is probably going to be QUITE a challenge... Buuut... On the "Thank God it's Doomsday" episode, when Homer has died and literally gone to heaven, and he is shown around heaven by that "resort manager" guy, a holy sounding song plays that I think is also often associated with random 50's or 60's type things on random television shows. So this may sound completely impossible, but I would love to find out the name of that song. Heck, it might even be some copyright-less piece of music from the mid 1900's buuut... Any help would be showered with love!!

If I'm thinking of the right episode, it's "Flower Duet" by Leo Delibes.

I think that's it! Thanks! I was terrified that no one would know which episode I was talking about and that it would be a terrible challenge... Thanks again!

The Simpsons "Midnight Rx" season 16

the simpsons episode where they move drugs across the canadian border was on the other day and i'm looking for the song that is playing when the first time they go. it is a 60's 70's style song about drugs it starts out with "One pill makes you..." and i can't remember the rest any help would be apprechiated

The Simpsons "Mommie Beerest" season 16

Hi folks,

Just a question on a song I recently heard on The Simpsons, which I desperately need somebody to help me out with.

I heard it in the particular episode called "Mommie Beerest".
There is a part when Marge decides to leave from the bed to go and see how Moe is doing, and Homer gets very upset as he is lying on the bed. Then sudenly he pulls out a trombone I think it is and starts playing this rather famous somewhat sorrowful and slow song. They don't to the lyrics, so I don't if there is any.

But the reason I say it's famous is because I know I have definitely heard that somewhere earlier just don't know what/who the title and artsist are.

I appreciate any help,
Thanks.

Back