The Replacement Killers

remycool

Reaction score
I was watching said movie on Turner South, I wanted the song that plays when the replacement killers ( Til Schweigger and Danny Trejo) pick up their gear in the airport. Its a techo song that has a man(?) singing on top of it, its not english reminds me of dwali over techno. Its not Tricky and stereo M.C's. Thanks for any and all help.

dont confuse luck with skill....

I know that the songs I want from RK aren't on the soundtrack. I've looked on itunes and such, and I can't find them either. Specifically, Ithaka and Tricky. Help!

Originally posted by Andromeda@Dec 3 2004, 12:40 AM
I know that the songs I want from RK aren't on the soundtrack. I've looked on itunes and such, and I can't find them either. Specifically, Ithaka and Tricky. Help!
Link to download from iTunes: "Makes Me Wanna Die" by Tricky

NOt sure where to find the other song by Ithaka.

But theres a catch Tricky has 2 versions one features Stereo M.C'S one does not. The one in the movie is out of print and features the Stereo M.c's

The one I linked to ad iTunes is off his album "Ruff Guide" -- I'm not sure which version the song is.

Who sings the song in the movie where Mira Sorvino and Chow Yun Fat go and take that ghetto guy's gun out of his pants and demand more weapons and a car? I think it's called "Escape from the City of Angels" or something like that. Let me know where I can get it. Thanks!

"Escape From The City Of Angels"
Written by Darrin Pappas and Pedro Passos
Performed by Ithaka
Courtesy of BCB Productions

I heard this in some movie before and now i can't figure out which movie! its really getting on my nereves.

It was used in The Replacement Killers and Romeo Must Die. It was also featured in the opening credits of Third Watch (TV show).

Witchblade.. It was on TNT about a million years ago. Can't think of anything else, sorry. :(

Back