Song from the late '90s

Eli

Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking for a song that was popular around 1996, 1997 or 1998. It's a woman singing, and I think she might be british (I don't know for sure, I was only seven or eight so I didn't really speak English then, but when I think about it now I think she might have had a british accent).
The video is kind of in a blue or cold shade I think, and I know there's a young boy and some different men in it. I also think in one scene she loses her bag in a grocery store and a guy helps her pick up the food or something.
The song is very typical '90s pop, kind of reminds me of some Sophie B Hawkins songs (for all I know it could be her).
Also, if I remember it right she had pretty short ('90s style) blond hair. The song was on the hit charts at the same time as Aaron Carter's "Crush" BTW (over here anyway).
I'm not so sure about the lyrics, but I think some of the chorus lyrics might have been something like

"Wake up now (...) Please (...) Something, got to (...)

Like I said I didn't really speak English back then, so I'm just guessing from what I remember.

Sorry if this is impossible, I just thought I'd give it a try.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, nevermind! It's so typical, I have been looking for days, and then five minutes after I post this I find it. I even have the video on tape...

Anyway, the song was "No more talk" by Dubstar.

Sorry!

Back