The O.C. Season 1

What is the song playing when Seth shows them his fake id's. There were neo lyrics, at least in the clip they played, it was just a bouncy guitar and bass. Sorry I can't give more info.

Thanks,
Kit

It played later in the episode when Seth finds out that girl is a prostitute. The singer is a male, and his voice is very high. It sounds like he might be repeating "I wanna see her" or something.

If you go to www.fox.com and click on the link for the O.C. they list every music clip from each episode. You might have to wait a few days for them to post it though

It's "On Parade" by Electrelane. I knew I'd heard it before, I heard it on the Liquid Generation player. Most excellent.

What was the name of the song the girl was singing at the wedding reception. I think it might have been a Paul McCartney song?
-AND-

The song at the end with all the hallelujahs?

I didn't see it but I'm pretty sure it's "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen. Covered by many it's on the Shrek soundtrack with Rufus Wainright doing the cover. Lyrics were changed though. <_< I like Leonards better.

You said a girl was singing it... (So, I'm not sure what good the following info will be.) However, The OC's site lists Jeff Buckley's cover of "Hallelujah," which can be found on his album called "Grace."

The song sung by the girl (Jem) was Paul McCartney's Maybe I'm Amazed. The Hallelujah song, sung by a guy, I don't know. I've heard it before and saw it performed on Conan, but I can't remember. It's probably Jeff Buckley as michelle found it on the O.C. site.

Doesn't have to be answered until next season

Okay once the next season of the O.C. starts, I'm pretty sure like some of it's previous episodes of it's first season during like end ( not credits ) there'd be like an soft piano melody playing. So, I was just wondering is there a way I can get it, or is it on a soundtrack or something?

Sorry but like while show is like nearing to an end, during the closing scenes you'll usually hear music played lightly by an piano. But since I've should have waited until next season begin because I'm pretty sure they don't have re-runs so that's why I've said until next season, I've shouldn't have asked.

I'm just an moron I know so far you guys are like lost

Well, i don't watch the show so I'm not much help - except to say to check those two links I gave in my last post...

The OC season 1

What's the song that plays during the end of every episode of the OC. It plays during the credits at the end of every show, and it has a piano playing the entire time. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

It's an original composition by CHRISTOPHER TYNG who composes the music for the show. It has not been released commercially.

Thanks man, I looked on the mixes and couldnt find him either. Thanks for your help.

it's a girl singing this song, and the song is used in some commercial too [not for the o.c., but i can't remember what it's for exactly], but it SOUNDS like she's saying "he fits right out, he fits right in, he fits right out, and he fits right in... ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba-ba ba-ba ba-ba" lol.. if anyone can help me, please do!

I think it's "Boom Box" by The Mosquitos. It was used in a Bailey's commercial too.

LRLee

The o.c season 1

Whats the song when ryan and marissa are kissing for the first time after they break up with the hole oliver thing by the pier.

Back