The Lunch Table

AmelieMellow

daydreamer extraordinaire
Reaction score
[color= #ff0066]ooooh okay i haven't started a new thread in ages, and since my most important finals are done, i thought i oughta...and since it's lunchtime in my neck of the woods....hence the name :)

the greatest thing just happened to me. my cellphone is on vibrate, and i set it on top of my printer; someone called me while i was away from my desk and the phone vibrated off the printer into my glass of coke. it's oh-so-wonderful! :leela: :woo: [/color]

your print failed and your cell's broken.......why are you happy?

[color= #ff0066]hmm...i guess my sarcasm got lost in translation :ph34r: but what can i do, besides laugh, i suppose. haha.[/color]

cuz college students don't make sense. We're CrAzY!!! :wacko:

[color= #ff0066]you know it, leone.

we can't speak in

sentences complete.[/color]

college's after high school, right............god, i must be the kid around here

You're not the only one. There's a few high schoolers running around on here somewhere.

[color= #ff0066]hahaha yeah and isn't andy like...14 and a half? 14 and a half what, iunno. hahahahahahaa.

oh jest kidding andy...don't get your panties in a twist. we love ya[/color]

Andy Panties. That sounds like a men's line of clothing from Frederick's Of Hollywood.

I bet Andy wears tighty whities.

[color= #ff0066]do they make grateful dead underwear? do deadheads wear underwear?[/color]

Oh for the love of God and all things holy PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME PICTURE THAT.

[color= #ff0066]whaaaaaa you know you thought of it!! hahahaah[/color]

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 25 2005, 10:41 AM
Andy Panties. That sounds like a men's line of clothing from Frederick's Of Hollywood.

I bet Andy wears tighty whities.
you just lost a bet :lol:

I'm kidding... I'm a youngin.. kinda

Girl did you steal Andy's panties for a trophy? That's a sickness you know.

I bet she's wearing them right now :blink:

:lol: :lol:

Back