The Lunch Table

:lol: And they leave their underwear laying around the house. :lol:

YEAH! And I found some dirty socks in the freezer for fuck's sake! I'm bout to go get some Raid demmit.

:lol: Did you find the phone in there too?

I gotta stock up on Raid. This way I don't have to climb a chair everytime one of 'em huge-ass fuckers is scaling the wall. <_<

:lol: :lol: Scaling the wall.. got some carabiners and a pick axe..

:lol: They get the equipment at Costco, they're THAT advanced. :lol:

I'd like to have 5 minutes with the door greeter bastard that let them in with my picture ID. :annoyed:

He's over there with a target painted on his butt. His name's Steve. ;)

Originally posted by dascoot@May 30 2006, 05:42 PM
I'd like to have 5 minutes with the door greeter bastard that let them in with my picture ID. :annoyed:
Well if he's anything like the door-greeters then I can see how that would happen.

Does anyone else feel totally bummed when the Walmart greeter ignores you?

I only go into walmart at like 12-6 in the morning, no greeters working at those times.

That's when I go, there's always a dude there. His only job is to hand me a cart and smile and he never does either. :(

Originally posted by dascoot@May 30 2006, 06:02 PM
That's when I go, there's always a dude there. His only job is to hand me a cart and smile and he never does either. :(
:lol: Leone posted a cartoon strip about that. haha

:lol: Yep I saw that. My guy's not even old and drooly either, he's maybe late 40's early 50's. I've been rejected by the greeter. This is a low point in my life. :( :lol:

:lol: @ old and drooly. I'm picturing him in that comic strip with the big string of drool hanging down how my bulldog does.

:lol: :lol:

Aww.. one of my guys at work has that. :( He's such a punkin too. But he likes to pee on the carpet. :banghead:

Originally posted by dascoot@May 30 2006, 06:15 PM
:lol: :lol:

Aww.. one of my guys at work has that. :( He's such a punkin too. But he likes to pee on the carpet. :banghead:
Bulldogs? Yes, they sure do. Quite lazy actually, the only dogs I've seen that actually pee right where they lay, but maybe that's just mine. I dunno. She is precious though. I love her to death. She's the one with the thyroid problems that I mentioned.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 30 2006, 07:17 PM
Bulldogs?
:lol: Actually I meant one of my patients in the Alzheimer's ward. He's sooo sweet, follows me around everywhere and has a smile that would break your heart. :wub:

Originally posted by dascoot@May 30 2006, 07:02 PM
his only job is to hand you a cart and smile and doesn't do either BECAUSE his only job is to hand you a cart and smile...

Yeah but dude! He's getting paid to pretend he likes me and he can't even conjure up common contempt. <_< :lol:

just show him your boobs once and you're golden for every single time you go to wal-mart. i'm sure he'll give you two carts. one for each beautiful...eye.

Back