The Lunch Table

Originally posted by a_iver@Mar 26 2006, 12:48 AM
miss sketchyrx your myspace is linked incorrectly ;)
Yes, it directs everyone to their own myspace profile.

I graduated with a kid who once took the entire month of March off from school because of "March Madness" :unsure:

Originally posted by ledzepgrl@Mar 26 2006, 09:08 PM
Ha! I think he eventually just dropped out and became a weirdo :rolleyes:
and he now goes by the name sickboy

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Mar 26 2006, 08:28 PM
oooh i've got march madness. hel-LO captain random.
:lol: I was cheering for your school in the middle of dinner at the old folks' home. They were like "WHY IS THAT NEW GIRL BEING SO LOUD?"

No but my favorite old guy who's a huge flirt had to be taken to the ER in the middle of the night cause he couldn't breathe. He kept grabbing my hand and going "Melissa! Melissa!" and it broke my heart. :(

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 27 2006, 12:30 AM
No but my favorite old guy who's a huge flirt had to be taken to the ER in the middle of the night cause he couldn't breathe. He kept grabbing my hand and going "Melissa! Melissa!" and it broke my heart. :(
Man! Now I"m literally on the verge of tears now... :(

...it's code red ladies...

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Mar 26 2006, 07:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Mar 26 2006, 07:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Mar 26 2006, 12:48 AM
miss sketchyrx your myspace is linked incorrectly ;)
Yes, it directs everyone to their own myspace profile. [/b][/quote]
Ok thanks I fixed it and now I can actually see what it looks like too...

Dinner Table: Chicken Tetrazinni

Dessert: More Cool Whip perhaps????

Actually it's gonna be salmon and brown rice again. I also made chocolate chip cookies...Everyone really likes them... :D

Back