The Lunch Table

He sneaked in and out without detection.

HAW HAW, that doesn't say much about your manhood!

No way, I was reading men's health today, I got some interesting tips...

sex tips.

Yes, actually. One of them was put pillows under her butt during missionary style and make sure get all the way in there. I guess the pillows raise her up, helps out with the stimualtion.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 21 2006, 10:24 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: What are some others?
Umm, there was one telling how to do the whole standing up position when shes like sitting half way on a table. They told you the right way to do it so you don't hurt the lady. And of course there was the simple brush of her neck during sex, you ladies have very sensitive necks and I guess that can make a big difference. Oh yeah, and ther was a little part on the lady's behind too, I guess it gets overlooked during sex but doing some stuff like giving it a firm squeeze can really enhance her experience. It was great reading. :D

Hmm.. well I was laughing before because I thought it was gonna all be stuff that's already completely obvious to us women but that you men tend to ignore when we instruct you thusly because you think that copying the pr0n stars is the way to go. But the standing up position thing is new to me. I am intrigued. Latest issue of Men's Health you say? *rubs chin*

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 22 2006, 03:41 PM
Hmm.. well I was laughing before because I thought it was gonna all be stuff that's already completely obvious to us women but that you men tend to ignore when we instruct you thusly because you think that copying the pr0n stars is the way to go. But the standing up position thing is new to me. I am intrigued. Latest issue of Men's Health you say? *rubs chin*
:lol: :lol: :lol:

El Topica Titel es muy approppriato si?

(how's the spanglish goin for ya?? ;))

I'ma steal the C++ book outta the bathroom and replace it with new reading material. :naughty:

:lol: Anthony, you used Babelfish you cheater.

Back