The Lord of the Rings Exhibition!!!!!!!

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 27 2006, 02:16 AM
they're really weird though, but then again who's dreams aren't? And they all seem oddly symbolic....
....symbolic for.....?

in all my life i remembered like .... 7 dreams?

I read somewhere that means you're not hitting your REM stage of sleep. Like you're supposed to sleep 7-8 hrs each night and the last 2 hrs of those is your REM and that's what helps with your short-term memory and remembering your dream when you wake up. But if you have broken sleep or just not enough then you don't hit that REM. :)

Originally posted by Scythe+Jan 26 2006, 04:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Jan 26 2006, 04:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Jan 27 2006, 02:16 AM
they're really weird though, but then again who's dreams aren't? And they all seem oddly symbolic....
....symbolic for.....? [/b][/quote]
I'm still trying to figure that out. :unsure:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 27 2006, 02:17 AM
in all my life i remembered like .... 7 dreams?

I read somewhere that means you're not hitting your REM stage of sleep. Like you're supposed to sleep 7-8 hrs each night and the last 2 hrs of those is your REM and that's what helps with your short-term memory and remembering your dream when you wake up. But if you have broken sleep or just not enough then you don't hit that REM. :)
yea thats prolly it

all my sleep is amazing though... never wanna leave my bed actually

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 26 2006, 07:18 PM
how do you know all this? :huh:
I have insomnia problems so back when they were real bad I just did a lot of reading about it.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 27 2006, 02:20 AM
in all
that's why I hate mornings so much <_<
i dont really hate mornings i hate my alarm clock :annoyed:

it can actually be quite nice IF you can slumber on

i remember this one time last summer i woke up and there was like a lot of light coming in the room and there was this gentle breeze coming in gently moving the curtains....was really really nice just lying there for 2 hours, letting my mind wander

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Jan 26 2006, 04:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Jan 26 2006, 04:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Jan 26 2006, 07:18 PM
how do you know all this? :huh:
I have insomnia problems so back when they were real bad I just did a lot of reading about it. [/b][/quote]
reading is fundamental! :woo:

Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 26 2006, 04:23 PM
in all

i remember this one time last summer i woke up and there was like a lot of light coming in the room and there was this gentle breeze coming in gently moving the curtains....was really really nice just lying there for 2 hours, letting my mind wander
alarms are from Satan. :angry:

that sounds very peaceful :)

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 27 2006, 02:25 AM
in all

it was :)

untill my mom came bursting in telling me to go get groceries :angry:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 27 2006, 02:27 AM
parents :rolleyes: that's why I leave my door locked. :lol:
hmm

i have a lock.... i just dont have a key...

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 26 2006, 07:17 PM
You hit REM sleep throughout the night, not just at the end. :p

Originally posted by leone+Jan 27 2006, 02:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jan 27 2006, 02:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Jan 26 2006, 07:17 PM
You hit REM sleep throughout the night, not just at the end. :p [/b][/quote]
i like REM

LOTR RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOO COO............ B)

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 27 2006, 02:25 AM
in all

today was awesome

i slept till 11:45 (aka dinner time)
for dinner i had a huuuuuge bowl of cereals

then i went back to bad

never felt so good in my life

sounds like a fun day :) I had to go to this stupid pep rally at school today. I'm sorry, but there's no way to get me excited about any sport. <_<

unless it's quidditch, or blitzball :)

Back