the happy thread

That's a razzberry. Like when you stick your tongue out at someone and blow.

You're in quite a pleasant mood this evening Garret, did you get laid?

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 2 2006, 10:29 PM
As a matter of fact...

nope.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Sep 3 2006, 02:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Sep 3 2006, 02:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Sep 2 2006, 10:29 PM
As a matter of fact...

nope. [/b][/quote]
Don't worry buddy, me neither.

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 13 2006, 04:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 13 2006, 04:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Aug 13 2006, 05:42 PM
i am all for that... enough is enough.. sorry if i offended you Andy... a good fighter does not mean that you are a man.. (it just means you are one bad mofo) kidding.. any way you seem like a good kid and have a good head on your shoulders.. i wish you the best in life...
He's gone. [/b][/quote]
WHAT????????????????????????????????????? ANDY'S GONE?????????????????????????.............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O!

so much has happened in two months.....:(

what my sadness, or Andy leaving? :huh:

Man I leave for two months and I dont even know Adtunes anymore. :( When did they change the waiting time to posting again from 30 seconds to a whole minute?

Why do they give a mean red warning sign that looks soo scary...i dont even post files....:(

Where are all the marbles???????? :( :( :(

and most of all MOST OF ALL...WHY IS THIS HAPPY THREAD MAKING ME SAD?????????????????:(

Originally posted by 4swrds@Sep 10 2006, 04:27 PM
and most of all MOST OF ALL...WHY IS THIS HAPPY THREAD MAKING ME SAD?????????????????:(
Because I killed it. :)

:eek: ....ohhhhhhhhh.......... :( ....but what happened to all the watermelons...? :huh:

:( ...I dont like you anymore....... :angry: !

(See that! I added the exclamation mark for effect! :D)

bring out the shampagne..... :woo: .......

....WAIT!...I cant drink...:(.......

Back