The Great Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha :lol:

Actually, Melissa, Howell is one of the most conservative towns in Michigan.

And Brandon - the gimmick is something that started up at school, and it follows me now...

I know what the A-5 is. I was looking at getting the A-5 sniper..red dot scopes are a waste of money, in my opinion. Do you have the flatline barrel?

Nope. But my dad did. He said it shot far but the accuracy was pretty bad, especially in bad weather. The reason the red dot scope is nice is that you don't have to concentrate as much to aim. At least that's why I got it anyways.

Do you ever have trouble seeing it? Do you play front, or do you sit back and snipe more? I was looking at this 16" barrel, wonder if the accuracy thing can be taken care of then. Other then the red dot scope, did you put any more mods on it, or is it pretty much stock?

No, besides the response trigger and scope it's pretty much stock. Sometimes I stay under cover really well other times I go bezerk and charge at them in a blaze of fury. I try to be kind of random so I don't become predictable, but it's still really depending on which position I'm in and my opponents are in. And the dot's pretty bright. It's not the typical one you find in a paintball shop, it's an actual scope for a rifle. About the accuracy: somebody once told me that the barrel length doesn't effect the accuracy that much, just the sound and breakage. I'm not sure if that's correct but I really haven't owned enough barrels to know the difference.

I haven't paintballed in 2 years, so I honestly can't remember about the barrel length...but I've heard similar testamonies about the flatine barrel system. None the less, I'm going to get one of those if I get an A-5. And a cheap $15 16" barrel. I need a barrel for a mini mag first though.

sirbax, do you think that capital punishment is good or are you a good christian. Cause I'm pretty sure Jesus was a big victim to capital punishment.

I live in Jackson Michigan (Birthplace of the Republican party)and none of the people here are as crazy about these things. My parents are both republicans but they voted for Kerry because our town has a lot of people fighting in Iraq and they just want the war to end. So just chill out a little.

Originally posted by manintights89@Nov 26 2004, 08:10 AM
sirbax, do you think that capital punishment is good or are you a good christian. Cause I'm pretty sure Jesus was a big victim to capital punishment.

I live in Jackson Michigan (Birthplace of the Republican party)and none of the people here are as crazy about these things. My parents are both republicans but they voted for Kerry because our town has a lot of people fighting in Iraq and they just want the war to end. So just chill out a little.
Yes, I do believe in capital punishment and contrary to what you may think, that does not make me a bad Christian.

And I am "chilled out". You're the one that resurected a month old thread.

Let it die, and move on.

Don't respond if you want the topic to die.

This topic is being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back