The funniest thing I've seen today

Although he did not offer a specific cause for his delayed arrival at the airport, the president mentioned rush hour and "losing the goddamn keys again" as factors.
:lol: :lol:

:lol:
When Bush inquired into the possibility of being placed on standby for Air Force Two, the exasperated commander in chief was informed that the flight was full and Vice President Dick Cheney was unwilling to give up his seat.

Originally posted by cultclassic@Oct 7 2006, 04:43 PM
Vice President Dick Cheney was unwilling to give up his seat.
:lol: "Hey Dick, can I take your se--"
*loads shotgun*
"Nevermind, I'll catch the next one!"

Originally posted by leone+Oct 7 2006, 04:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Oct 7 2006, 04:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic@Oct 7 2006, 04:43 PM
Vice President Dick Cheney was unwilling to give up his seat.
:lol: "Hey Dick, can I take your se--"
*loads shotgun*
"Nevermind, I'll catch the next one!" [/b][/quote]

Leoney, who's that on your avi? Biggie C? :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 8 2006, 10:59 AM
Hahah him and this guy should start a band.
:lol: I've seen him before... there was a version where he walks away and then comes back...

I remember seeing this website YEARS ago (it would be a good five or six years now) about these Christians against masturbation. And they had all these reasons why you shouldn't do it and they had special equipment parents could buy to stop their kids from riding the bronze donkey and so on. It was hilarious, but it was also kinda hard to tell if it was serious or not...I've met some wackjob religious nuts in my time (no, that's not an insult to all of you christians,muslims, jews or persons of other faiths. I'm just saying that I've met some people who go to extremes and make the rest of you look bad).

Anyway, the point is, does anyone know what I'm talking about? I tried googling it, but the results were...uh...well you all know what happens when you google anything remotely sexual. But still...anybody?

Back