The funniest thing I've seen today

Ooh I wonder if the Beatles Butcher cover is in there.. that gives me the heebie jeebies..

hmm.. I think I saw something like that. Lemme look... #71? Is that what you're talking about? Either way... scary.

The chubby Numa Numa kid was on VH1's "Best Week Ever" today. That made me laugh. They said he was Dutch. Hmmmmm. :huh:

:lol: That's awesome! I found a xanga site, claiming to be that kid's -- here. Oh, and here's the original place he was talking about "newgrounds." (if that matters... :rolleyes: )

Originally posted by Magilune@Feb 12 2005, 03:03 PM
The chubby Numa Numa kid was on VH1's "Best Week Ever" today. That made me laugh. They said he was Dutch. Hmmmmm. :huh:
YEAH!!! LOL, I saw it! How funny, I was still cracking up. I can't believe it was on VH1.

I love the flashes of random pictures. It's pretty snappy how they stick to the beat and everything..

Whu.. I don't remember that. :(

But. Uhh.. Yeah.

That Numa kid sure is funny alright! :unsure:

Originally posted by manintights89@Feb 12 2005, 11:30 PM
Burn......
Dude I was gonna say burn earlier about something you said.. or did I actually say it?

But it must be read like Kelso.

Oh BUURRRRN!!! That was a burn ABOUT a burn, that's a third degree burn!

as all the people in my school say

OHHHHHHHHHH

edit so i can post fasterer (im not scared of the numa numa guys)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JESSEEEEEEEE..

Edit that post, you keel me.

I'll recruit my snazzily-dressed Romanian gangsta buddies to dance circles around you with their shirts unbuttoned if you don't.

cause i cant kill them with my pinky finger and my secret govt. ninja moves

Oh no i cant find the Add Reply Button

Back