Telus Mobility

Gussler

Pro Member
Reaction score
K, I'd also wanna know what that song is from the Telus commercial where there's 2 different groups of lizards, one group's blue, the other group red. so they walk towards each other, and when they meet, they all just turn green. yup.. that's the one. (I usually describe the commercial more than the song itself because I'm no good at describing a song that I don't know lol)

I've seen a Telus commercial that I'm pretty sure is the most recent. The commercial features a group of blue chamelions doing a synchronized routine with a rock song in the background. The song is being performed by what sounds like an all girl band and has a really strong guitar. Any help would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Naw, thats not it. It's one where the chamelions are all blue..........Atleast i think they're all blue. But no, the one I'm talking about has all the chamelions in a group. I'm pretty sure it's the latest ad so maybe not a lot of people have seen it yet.

does anyone know who is doing the song from the telus mobility commercial? it is an old song redone.

The one with the lizards that turn green?

I think one line from that is "If you give me what I want..." I will have to confirm

There are a few threads about Telus commercials with lizards. You might want to try searching and see if any of those answer your question.

there's the one where there's 2 groups of lizards, blue and yellow I THINK, then they all walk towards each other, together they all turn green at the end to they're all equal. That one?

Originally posted by jlpmoon@Oct 15 2004, 05:29 PM
does anyone know who is doing the song from the telus mobility commercial? it is an old song redone.
Who Put The Bomb
by Barry Mann

Checking who performed it, I doubt it is the original performance. THe commercial in question is the oen with teh lizards making aptterns all over teh screen, not teh one where two *lizard gangs* face off

Originally posted by magu2k+Oct 19 2004, 10:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (magu2k @ Oct 19 2004, 10:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jlpmoon@Oct 15 2004, 05:29 PM
Who Put The Bomb
by Barry Mann

Checking who performed it, I doubt it is the original performance. THe commercial in question is the oen with teh lizards making aptterns all over teh screen, not teh one where two *lizard gangs* face off [/b][/quote]
Me First And The Gimme Gimmes also covered it apparently, and some people know this song as "Who put the Bomp". I"m not sure which is corerct, Bomb or Bomp.

http://www.techimo.com/forum/t14090.html has a small thread about it where someone says Frankie Avalon may have covered it too. I'm nto familiar with teh Gimmie Gimmies, so I can't say if their version is the one you seek or not. What era are they?

Apologies - wrong ad!

The reggae music commercial features 'Do you See What I See' by RERECORD.

View commercial here.

How about the commercial with the lizard face-off? That's been driving my crazy for months! Anyone know the song?

Back