Telus Mobility "Got that song in your head?"

Does any1 knows the song of the commercial telus "Spark" ... with the parrot...heh, ive been dying to find this song

thx

i am the ghost of christmas past mwaaaaaaaahhhhhhh :ph34r:

Just wondering if anyone knows the name of that famous tune used in the Telus Mobility "SPARK" ads featuring a parot, advertising features that allow you to download full tracks to your phone. The ad states "got that song in your head?" and everytime I hear it It puts that song in my head so I would really like to know what it's called so I can dl it... It goes something like "and i dont want to be the one to let you go... whoawohaoaw... la la la la la la la" ect...

I know!! im new here too and i actualy had every song i wanted ^^

;) just use the search button the next time.

That's neat, I love it when guests start ordering the hosts around. What class. What panache.

Originally posted by lcynicl@Jun 9 2006, 07:49 PM
That's neat, I love it when guests start ordering the hosts around. What class. What panache.
First of all, I in no way stated a demand or order. Notice I used the word 'please'. Secondly, the Forum FAQ asks users to PM mods with duplicate threads or threads that have been answered. Reducing clutter is in everybody's best interest.

Many duplicate topics merged. ;)

Back