Telus Mobility "Got that song in your head?"

Jeff

Reaction score
Telus Mobility "Got that song in your head?"

Just incase anyone's wondering the music from the new Telus commercial where the parrot ruffles it's feathers and the song quality gets better etc etc.

It's called Martell by The Cribs. Great song, check em out.

The Commercial includes a mono sounding parot that shakes his head clearing the sound of the tune in his head.

The song goes something like "Someones got their eye on you now, Dont you know. Oh oh ooohhhhh. La la la la la la la la la la la"

It sounds kinda old, but you never know about todays music, it might sound old but it could be a cover or something.

Any help would be great, thanks!

The Cribs - Martell

Please do a search before you start a new topic, it's not hard really.

if anyone knows the telus ad where there are parrots and then they land on the cell phone and the big song start clearly. i think the words were somethin like "someones watchin you, doncha know, oh oh oh" thanks in advance

Thanks a ton - An awesome song. Been wondering what the song is for ages, but never really bothered to look it up anywhere...

...When I do, its right here! Thanks.

the commercial is for a cell phone and it has a parrot with music in the background, when the parrot shakes it's head the music becomes clearer and louder, then it lands on the phone and the songs plays loudly, it goes something like "someone's got their eye on you now, oh oh oh" sounds something like franz ferdinand, help please

Telus

hey guys i am looking for the song played in the new telus commercial. its the one with the parrot shaking its head and the music plays in the back. the lyrics i understood were:
"I have got an eye on you now
Whoa oh oh
Whoa oh oh oh
lalalalalala"
it ended off with la la la la. someone's gotta know this song!

okay. it has a bird in it. perhaps a parrot and he shakes his head and the music sounds blurry. but then it goes clear. and some of the lyrics are "someone's got their eye on you". does anyone know the song? its ina telus commerical.

lols that songs called liek
martell by the cribs
im not positive, but i just downloaded it last week, so im pretty sure.

haha every time i see that comertial i make ppl shut up so i can sing a lone thankys!

Haha I just realized the name of the artist and the name of the song is on the phone that the bird is sitting on.. it's kind of hard to see, but it's there :lol:

it's a Telus Mobility Commercial advertising cellphones with "SPARK," with a parrot in the commercial. The song is catchy with the "Oh..oh oh oooh.." then later ends with lalala's. Anyone can help me out?? ...Everytime it's on, I sing along to the oh's part :rolleyes:...

Thanks.

so its an mp3 phone.. with the "someones got there eye on you know dont you know.. oh oh oh".. and the bird might be green

sorry its so vague. im no good at remembering. BLEAH. thanks for whoever helps.

-Krissy. :ph34r: ph34r meh.

Back