Target "Stack"

Originally posted by shpongle@Dec 6 2006, 03:54 PM
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This is the stuff that I remember that will help the most.

I think it was a target commercial or a commercial that target does with the other companies that have red and white.

The commercial had some really cool sounding fast paced female vocals.

In the commercial they kept on stacking items.

It was like a pyramid that kept going up, with wierd stuff that kept appearing on top, including people.

I hope that this rings a bell for someone out there.

Any help is appreciated!

- Shpongle
watch it here ;)

Target 2006 TV commercial "stack"
song title: "I want more"
artist/band: Ragg

Awesome!

Your quick! I was just about to post that I found it, but u guys really rocked this 1.

Mad props!

- Shpongle

Originally posted by dbbarney@Dec 28 2006, 11:04 PM
Just saw it tonight. Lot's of red colors. What's the song?
actually it's not "new", it's an old one running in the spring/summer of 2006, they just recycle it :rolleyes:
Target TV commercial "shape of things" (2006)
song title: "Shape of Things to Come"
artist/band: Max Frost & The Troopers

and currently target is also running the "stack" commercial
Target TV commercial "stack" 2nd version (2006)
song title: "I want more"
artist/band: Ragg

Anyone happen to catch the new Target Department Store ad where it appeared there were various products (quilted Northern was one) dangling like a wind chime. Thought the music was pretty good. . .sort of techno/dance.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry, I don't have any more info then this.

12Many

This has already been answered here ...

What you're seeing is the latest product grouping in the "impossible towers" or "stacks" series of ads ... all of which seem to use the same tune ...

A slight reworking of ...

Ragg - "I Want More" - CD: Room Full of Clowns

Enjoy!
There you go.

Thanks for the reply, I tried searching both youtube and here and came up empty.

12Many

There's a newer ad for target and it shows a big stack of random objects. Towards the bottom it has two people doing flips and as the camera pans up, it shows paper towels and stuff. The song starts as a kind of fast babbling and then goes into the chorus which sounds a little like, "I really wanna get it, wanna get it right now. I really really want it and I want get more..." except in the commercial it says "I really really want it and I want to pay less. This Target commercial just started playing a bit ago.
:D

Originally posted by kandeekid@Jan 26 2007, 08:31 PM
There's a newer ad for target and it shows a big stack of random objects. Towards the bottom it has two people doing flips and as the camera pans up, it shows paper towels and stuff. The song starts as a kind of fast babbling and then goes into the chorus which sounds a little like, "I really wanna get it, wanna get it right now. I really really want it and I want get more..." except in the commercial it says "I really really want it and I want to pay less. This Target commercial just started playing a bit ago.
:D
Band: Ragg
Song: I want more

It's a large tower of people interacting with objects that target sells.

It sounds like:
Want it got to get it want to get it right now
(Wanna gotta get it wanna get it right now)

There is a large possibility that it's a song created just for that commercial, but if anyone recognizes it, please speak up.

Target has a new commercial, its not memorable, things that are round and shaped like bullseyes, The song is something about needing something I think, and I cant remember it well, but I was convinced that it was a Liz Phair song, but it isnt any I can think of. Am I nuts?

If I'm not mistaken, going by the way you describe it ...

The song is ...

Ragg - "I Want More" - CD: Room Full of Clowns

There are already other threads here that discuss it ...

Enjoy!
There you go.

I'm looking for the name of the Group and/or Song from Target about a year or two. Something like: Gotta Get It Right Now or I Want More. Does anyone remember it?

:D Thank you!. My computer crashed without me making a backup of my Itunes or anything else. My Husband & I bought a new one & I've had to rebuild my music again. Thanks again!

Back