Super Bowl XLII

ShaneOMac131

Reaction score
I was watching the Giants Superbowl win this past year again on my DVR, and when they presented the Vince Lombardi trophy, the music caught my ear. Naturally, there's no words, but just repetetive, triumphant sounding horns and stuff. I don't know if it's an NFL produced track or some other production music track or what. Anyone know anything about it? Thanks!

Re: Vince Lombardi Trophy Presentation Music

Hmm, lucky break. Found a NPR interview on the net where Tom Hedden (one of the two NFL films composers) was being interviewed about their music. They actually played this song, so therefore it is an NFL Films produced track. It's called "The Theme For The Lombardi Trophy" (how creative) and is composed by the other composer, David Robidoux. Well, that problem is solved, but if anyone knows where I can find this, I'd appreciate the help. It's not on iTunes or the NFL Films Autumn Thunder 10-disk CD compilation.

Re: Vince Lombardi Trophy Presentation Music

Ah, that sucks, but good to know at the same time. Hopefully they release that track sooner than later. Thanks for the info.

Back