Starburst "Crane"

wjot

Reaction score
what is the song in the old starburst commercial that they just started showing again? it has a guy and a girl sitting on a couch at a party, the girl unwraps a starburst with her tongue, and the guy folds the wrapper into a crane with his tongue.

You're welcome. ;)

And I'm actually feeling a little lucky that I was right because the adland clip only had the old one without the oragami. :unsure: :p

Okay, so there's this Starburst commercial that's been on tv lately (I've only seen it on Cartoon Network though).

Okay, it's this girl and a guy on a couch and the girl pops a wrapped starburst into her mouth. A moment later she pulls out the wrapper in one piece, straight and stuff. The boy then raises an eyebrow and pops in one similar to her and instead of pulling the wrapper out in one piece, it turns out to be a small paper crane.

Now, that's the long version. They've only been showing the shorter on lately, which goes like this:

It's this girl and a guy on a couch and the girl pops a wrapped starburst into her mouth. A moment later she pulls out the wrapper in one piece, straight and stuff.

This time, the boy is amazed.

Anyway, the song in the background- I wanted to know what it's called and who it's by.... The only line played in the commercial is:

"She's got skills.... hey-yay..."

If anyone can name this tune, I'd be way appreciative. Thanks.

Oh, I'm really sorry... I'm kind of new, and not too aquainted witht he boards yet. But thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction!

Back