song on radio

ledzepgrl

Pro Member
Reaction score
Okay, I just heard this song on a local college station and of course they were no help to me about what the song was, haha...sooo, any help is appreciated. It was a guy singing and he said Fever throughout the entire song. He had sort of a weird voice and was shouting "Fever!" continuously...."I like the way you move...Fever!"...."I like the way you talk...Fever!"...."you give me a fever!".....and it had some saxophone...a "whistle" sounding sorta thing...and he said "Hey!" a few times, just the way James Brown does. The song was crazy, really all over the place, lots of weird instruments and fast paced. Sorry for the wacky description. Thanks in advance! ;)

hm, well the song "Fever" is one of those songs that has been recorded over and over, everyone from Michael Bublé to Elvis has sung this song, so itf that's the one, then it's merely a matter of finding out who did the cover... Hope that helped.

Thanks for your help...but I should have clarified in my post, that it's definitely NOT a cover of the song "Fever"....he just seems to say it a lot in this particular song. Any other help is appreciated ;)

I got a fever! And the only prescription, is more cowbell!

Sorry, just had to say that.

Carry on.

Oh come on Proof :p I got all excited when I saw that you responded. You always know the answersssssss. :rolleyes:

Back