SOMEONE MAKE A NEW TOPIC!!

guys, who's birthdays are coming up? mine is next month on the 20th, i'll be turning 19, which means total freedom and maybe my gf will let me go inside a strip club because we all know it is part of every man's journey through life to go inside one.

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 14 2005, 02:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 14 2005, 02:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Aug 14 2005, 03:54 AM
See? It sounds slightly less retarded now, dunnit?
eh.....actually, no
:( [/b][/quote]
Makes sense to me. :eek:k:

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 14 2005, 02:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 14 2005, 02:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Aug 14 2005, 03:54 AM
See? It sounds slightly less retarded now, dunnit?
eh.....actually, no
:(

I live behind a strip club! :woo: [/b][/quote]
that's a burden for any husband to have.

*shrug* I'm open minded, I know how guys are.

Sorry Anthony, I mean most guys.

He knows he can go if he wants to, he just doesn't want to. Though I really can't blame him, any strippers from around here prolly have Confederate flag tattoos on their asses and 4 teeth.

hahahha, i see what you mean.
i've always wondered...are you allowed to play with yourself when you're in there?

:lol: No, don't you remember when Pee Wee Herman got arrested? Public Indecency or Public Nudity or Lewd And Lascivious Behavior or something like that. You're not allowed to touch the strippers either.

*shiver*

It's not allowed, put it that way. Though I'm sure the men's rooms would light up like fireworks under a UV light.

i wouldn't even want to go in there.
ohh man, that sucks...whats the point in going in stripclubs then

Well I would tend to say it's for the guys out there that need to see some "new" so they can go home to the "old". Or the lonely guys I guess, the ones that think they can't get a woman to pay attention to em unless they pay em. Or maybe others just like to see women take their clothes off. *shrug*

It's like a novelty, ya know? Rite of passage. "Woo I went to a booby bar and got a lap dance!"

ye my gf has never ever given me a lapdance...it's not her thing...i'd like that very much. damnit! i just want to experience it...so ye, i pretty much can't wait to turn 19.

:lol: Yeah most women would probably be too shy to do something like that for their guy.

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 14 2005, 08:28 PM
not mine ;)
;) my man, im with you

ye my gf has never ever given me a lapdance...it's not her thing...i'd like that very much. damnit! i just want to experience it...so ye, i pretty much can't wait to turn 19.
meh, im too anthony-ish to want something like that

Originally posted by Scythe+Aug 14 2005, 06:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Aug 14 2005, 06:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Aug 14 2005, 08:28 PM
not mine ;)
;) my man, im with you

meh, im too anthony-ish to want something like that [/b][/quote]
not even just to experience it? it'll be fun :ph34r:

Back