Six Degrees

mimilamb25

Reaction score
People are going to ask. It's inevitable, lol.

Jakob Dylan - Here Comes the now (final scenes w/ Carlos and Mae on the train)

Goo Goo Dolls - Better Days (Steven develops pictures)

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing during the club scene when Carlos was looking for Mae during tonight's premier episode of 'Six Degrees'?

Thanks!

Originally posted by mimilamb25@Sep 21 2006, 07:37 PM
People are going to ask. It's inevitable, lol.

Jakob Dylan - Here Comes the now (final scenes w/ Carlos and Mae on the train)

Goo Goo Dolls - Better Days (Steven develops pictures)
Thanks for those, but it's not what I'm searching for.lol Would you happen to know the song they were playing during the club scene when Carlos was looking for Mae and they passed each other?

Good proactive posting! :)

I think you can see the episode for free on ABC's website. It's the pilot episode. The song is pretty popular. It's a dance/up tempo song that has some singing and some rap.

i think it's "Feel Good Inc." by Gorillaz...or someone else's version of that song.

Originally posted by tonk607@Sep 22 2006, 08:58 AM
i think it's "Feel Good Inc." by Gorillaz...or someone else's version of that song.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! That is it. You couldn't even imagine how crazy that was driving me!
:D

you're welcome... i've been singing that song for a couple of weeks and didn't know who it was... last nite during the show i nearly crapped my pants when i heard it and went straight to the website lol

There was a song in the show six degrees that was very upbeat and is sung by a girl. I know this isn't much but I hope someone knows.

Thanks!

they play "Marching Bands Of Manhattan" at the end........... if anyone is wondering........ :D

I know that someone else had a question earlier about a song on here that was on at the beginning of the show... but this was the first or second song on the show i think... I managed to see the rerun on the abc site and got lyrics, but have tried googling and that hasn't helped much... anyone know who sings this??

"i can't get no sleep
i mean what's the pooint
i'm not buying

this life is a beautiful one
and though i see it coming undone
i know most definately it's gonna be you,
it's gonna be me
so better keep your head up on the up and up and no "
because you've got all my love love

thanks!!!

I had been wondering too but I finally found the song I was looking for that was in the beginning... by Ane Brun called "Love Love Love" ... just letting you know that was also on there in case that other one wasn't the song you were looking for :)

Nevermind... I can't figure out how to delete this post... but I ended up finding it finally. In case anyone else had the same question it was Ane Brun and the song was love love love.

Does anyone know what songs were played during the Oct 5th episode of "Six Degrees"? There was about 30 seconds of a song played while Caseman, the photographer, was in the assistant's apt during the last bit of the show. I know that I've heard the song before - it's driving me nuts!! Thanks!

anyone know of the music that was in the episode that aired Oct 12? there were a couple songs that i liked but have no idea what the name of the song or artist is.

Thanks

anyone know the song where the two women are in the coffee shop, discussing marriage? the song is pretty muffled, i couldn't really make out the lyrics

Not sure, but my guess:

The Commodores - "Brick House"
Garbage - "Til the Day I Die"
Michael McDonald - "Nowhere to Run"
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - "(Love is Like A) Heat Wave"

Back