Six Degrees

Sounds like it. For some reason it seemed to go a lot slower during the show. Maybe its me.

The Slings and Arrows Episode (March 23) had a song playing while Damien sat on the outdoor basketball court. Carlos was telling Damien about how his client was set free. Does anyone know the title and artist of this song? It was not listed on abc.com for Six Degrees.

Does anybody know the name of the song that plays in the epidoe "Sedgewicks" on "Six Degrees" It only plays on Abc.com , but some of the words are :I brought you my love , you gave me your secret, and heaven above, do you want me now , do you want me here. It's playing when Steven and Christine kiss in her apartment. Thanks :)

Hi,

The first song is in the 3rd episode, its when two people (maybe laura, maybe whitney, I can't remeber) are sitting in a cafe at the end of the show.
The first few lines are "I met my lover at restaurant, she took my order with a big smile"

the second song is from maybe the 3rd last episode. It's when Mae goes to see "maggie" speak at NYU. It goes

"Did you mean what you said about not wasting time'

:) , This show is coming back on television to show the last 5 shows that were put online at ABC. It will return for 5 shows on August 10 2007. Maybe we can see te songs that were played on the shows in those episodes after the show. I'm still looking for the song that was played when Chris and Steven kissed in her apartment. ( I brought you up when you fell, you gave me your secrets I won't tell. You say I'm the one). I would really like to know the name. Thanks

Back