Scion

suragan

Reaction score
Maybe it's not as new as I think it is, but yesterday, I saw a Scion commercial with a fantastic techno beat. Anyone recognize it..?

Is it this Scion ad?

Originally posted by suragan@Jun 16 2007, 08:05 PM
No no, not that one. It's a newer one. :)
Yes even i saw it a couple of weeks back. Its a new commercial. first it showed XB and then immediately next commercial was for scion tc. both use the same music.

I tried searching here last week, but did not find any post. I did not post it as i was not able to get hold of that commercial again.

It sounds like Lusine.

i dont know which song, but it sounds like him

I'm looking for this too. It's for the Scion tc 2008, yes? In which case, Lusine's music is similar, but it's definately not Inside Out. I listened to the whole thing. Lusine's music is just a little too slow of a beat, I think, to be the artist of this song. I listened to previews of all his music I could find and didn't find it. Anybody have any other ideas?

I don't know the name or artist of the song in that commercial, but Scion has a web page where the commercial (as well as other Scion commercials) can be viewed. To view the commercial for the 2008 Scion tC, follow these steps:

1. Go to http://www.scion.com/broadband/

2. Click on "The Skinny" image link. ("The Skinny" is the section of the web page where Scion commercials can be viewed).

3. Click on "Commercials" under the Index list on the right side of the page.

4. Click on "tC Tagged" under the "Commercials" list (which is to the left of the Index list)

I like the music in this commercial. Dose anyone know who the artist of this music is?

i need to know what song this is, i love it.
anyone have any ideas please email jennifer-ever(at)hotmail.com

Back