Scion

chopnopper

Reaction score
i need help with the newest commercial from the scion series. its kind of a break beat song. its the best song out of all the commercials. thats really all of the info i have. thanks.

To help clarify what song he/she is looking for ...it is the ad for the Scion TC. The video is called "teleporter" on Scion's website

All the music used in the Scion commercials is specially commissioned.

In this case, it was produced by HUMAN WORLDWIDE.

thanks for the link. however that wasnt it. its the newest commercial and if very up beat from what i remember. ill pay attention for the commercial and see if it has any words or loops to help out. by the way im a guy lol.

I know exactly the commercial you're talking about. It's not on their website yet, so I'm sorry I can't be more specific.

Even though it was specially made by their commissioned artist, it is a near-perfect rip-off of a really popular rave song. It has been bugging the heck out of me, because just before they get to the good part, the melody turns into their little trademark ad jingle.

I've been wanting to get the real song now, but I don't know what it's called.

Yea, ive seen the commercial the beat sounds familiar but just a remix of the song ive heard. what that is? i cant remember, but its the one that shows all 3 models right?

it sounds like a somewhat remix of that kernkraft 4000 song

Back