Scion

ittlfly

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the track in the Scion car commercial, where the car is driving through a city street. As the music beats, the camera passes through the building, and everything going on in the background is matching the bass track? I have checked the SCION website, they have several music CD's available, but none contain this specific track.I have searched all over the web, and cannot get an answer from anyone.......

thanks

Did you search our Forums yet? There have been questions on the various Scion ads in the past... But, I'm not sure which ones may/may not have answers...

Old Scion commercial

Hey guys, I am looking for a commercial from a long time ago, probably around 2003 or 2004. It was like one of the first scion commercials, the one where the car is driving down the city street with all of the people?

Re: REALLY old Scion commercial

Hey guys, I am looking for a commercial from a long time ago, probably around 2003 or 2004. It was like one of the first scion commercials, the one where the car is driving down the city street with all of the people?
Sorry to double post, but I can't edit my posts. It came out before the commercial with the parkour people. This one:

Did your search through the previous Scion commercial threads?

I came across this forum via post about the same commercial, but it didn't look like they had ever found an answer. I was curious if maybe that had changed and someone had found it. I'll check again. Thank you for the link.

I came across this forum via post about the same commercial, but it didn't look like they had ever found an answer.

What is the link to the previous post about the same commercial?

Back