Sci Fi Channel "Imagination Lives"

Reaction score
Sci Fi Channel "Imagination Lives"

Ok I MUST find this song! It is beautiful! I have heard people say it is "Nara" by ES posthumus (sp?) but it ISN'T! During the lovely clip show it has the words:

Imagination lives
in the mind
In the Skin
In the Spirit
In Hopes
In the Soul
Imagination lives
In blockbuster movies
In Original Series
Imagination lives
SCI FI 2003

You can view the two different versions below. So, if anyone can find this song for me... I will give them my first born.

version two:
http://www.stargatefan.com/multimedia/video/Scifi2.wmv

version one:
http://www.stargatefan.com/multimedia/vide...deo/Scifihi.wmv

wow it is cool...I'll be looking myself now for it. But there is a way you can record it. I just found out you can do this. I downloaded Audacity..it allows you to record the music into a mp3. New toy! Try it...at the worst, if you don't find the song at least you'll have it on the comp to listen whenever you like instead of going to the site. Play the clip and press record on the program.

Originally posted by twotoes@Jan 23 2004, 12:26 AM
wow it is cool...I'll be looking myself now for it. But there is a way you can record it. I just found out you can do this. I downloaded Audacity..it allows you to record the music into a mp3. New toy! Try it...at the worst, if you don't find the song at least you'll have it on the comp to listen whenever you like instead of going to the site. Play the clip and press record on the program.
Thanks! I might try that.

I was just hopin' that there was a longer, original version out there. thanks again.

Well, I have been looking an looking and can't find that Scifi version. I have listened to that "Nara" song and it is as close as it I can find...but not the exact same as in the commercial. I do like this version though. If I ever find that Scifi one I will post it.

Originally posted by twotoes@Jan 25 2004, 01:14 AM
Well, I have been looking an looking and can't find that Scifi version. I have listened to that "Nara" song and it is as close as it I can find...but not the exact same as in the commercial. I do like this version though. If I ever find that Scifi one I will post it.
Thanks. Man, I want this song!!!

Did you ever find the artist for this song? I have been searching for it too. I found it on tube:

Back