Safeway

win24

Reaction score
They might be local commercials, but does anyone know who sings for the Safeway and Vocelli's commercials? I know it's the same singer in both commercials. He sounds kinda like Tony Bennett. This has been driving me crazy. I hope someone knows what I'm talking about.

Thanks.

That's funny ... I made a note to myself to check out the song for the Safeway ad ... I forgot about it til now when I read you were looking for it ...

Did some Googling for ya ...

I believe that the song might be ...

Tony Bennett with the Count Basie Orchestra - "Are You Having Any Fun"

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

A very big WHOOPS!!! and SORRY!!! on my part here ...

It turns out, I just identified for you the song used in a Genuardi's ad (which, actually was the song and ad I made a note to myself about) and NOT Safeway ...

Just got my supermarkets confused ...
Sorry bout dat! :( :) B)

Oh my gosh, you are actually right! "Are You Having Any Fun" is in fact Tony B. in the Safeway commercial!! Thank you!!

Now I just have to watch the Vocelli's again and listen to the words.

Thanks!! :D

May be a regional here in Texas. Holiday season ad with showing all manner of holiday gatherings. Music is a Jack Jones/Andy Williams sounding singer with a big band backing...lyrics I recall are:

"Are you havn' any fun? Are you gettin' any lovin'?"

Anyone name that tune?

Evidently, they've been using this song all over the country ...
Same song, different grocery store chains/families ...

Tony Bennett with the Count Basie Orchestra - "Are You Having Any Fun?"

Enjoy!
There you go.

Ok, this is hard to explain. But theres a new safeway commercial that shows a bunch of cartoon characters at a football game/prepareing for a football game, watching a football game on tv. I dont know the name or creator of the background song which sadly had no words in the commercial.

I was just curious, but does anyone know what the song is called?

*safeway commercial*

Hello, does anyone know who does the song for O- organic brand commercial for safeway.
It sounds like reggae, maybe.

I'm trying to find the version of the song that is featured in the Safeway Thanksgiving commercials - " Are You Havin' Any Fun? " I've downloaded the Tony Bennett version of this song, but it sounds slightly different from the version that is featured on the Safeway Thanksgiving commercials. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Any help would be appreciated.

i saw an ad for safeway where everyone's at a bbq and there's fireworks.
i was wondering the name of the song.
it's an old song and i've heard it before but i can't place the name

Song is 'Daydream Believer" originally done by The Monkees.
Has been covered by several artists. Don't know who does this one.

Safeway Commercial

Does anyone know the music in the latest Safeway commercial? The ingredients for life one? There's been a couple recently. I'm wondering about the one that's most recent, just airing over the holiday season.

Thanks for your help!

Re: Safeway Commercial

Most recent one is "Smile" by Monsieur Minimal, a Greek artist.

Just listened to it on YouTube!

Back