Rides

HaveBlue

Reaction score
I've been "trolling" this forum for many months now and have to say this is a fantastic forum!

I've searched for this but cannot find it.

I am looking for a remix of a Pagliacci song played at the end of "Rides" on TLC. The name of the episode was "Raging Bull." I e-mailed Discovery's Viewer Relations and they said they did not have any record of the artist that remixed it. Anyone know of any Pagliacci remixes?

Thank you!

Well the only one I know of is the opera "I Pagliacci" by Leoncavallo...

After much research, I have determined it is "Tears of a Clown" by Pagliacci. But I cannot locate the remix. Any ideas? I've been told the genre would be Technopop. I e-mail Discovery/TLC and they were no help.

Is the track you are searching for a remix of an operatic aria or a remix of a contemporary song?

The reason I am asking is that the song 'Tears of a Clown' was originally by Smokey Robinson and the Miracles.

The lyrics are based on the opera 'I Pagliacci' by the composer Ruggero Leoncavallo (1858-1919).

The song has been covered by several artists including Phil Collins.

The famous aria from 'I Pagliacci' sung by the clown Canio is called 'Vesti La Giubba'.

However, I have been unable to find a remix version.

Is it possible that you have confused the name Pagliacci with that of another composer/performer?

I'm still looking for this song. I just heard it on a commercial for the "Sin City" DVD.

It's a techno remix of the opera.

a long time ago on the discovery channel or tlc they had a show about the Lambo Gallardo Convertable. A section toward the end had the owner of the company testing the car on back roads and this cool sounding opera with like a techno beat came in. Does anyone know any groups to direct me to that would sound like this.

opera trance and operatica are two that i know of, plus i know of a few covers of actual opera songs that were done ina techno style.

I've never seen the show, but after a simple yahoo search, I found this...

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/sh...43&page=4&pp=10

If you can get an audio of it, please let me have it, too! I love trance and techno opera. Operatica's albums are very good, as are Sarah Brightman's, Emma Shapplin's, and Stephanie Lien's, just to name a few. And don't forget about the Diva's awesome song from "The Fifth Element."

supposedly the song is VESTI LA GIUBBA (PAGLIACCI) but i cant seem to find the techno version. Anyone know where to look?

Okay, I didn't see this show but I have a track for you to check out - but first I have to tell you that it's a production track not available to the public for purchase or download. They only do business with licensed production companies but you can listen to it here:

Go to Extrememusic.com and click "Get Music" at the bottom
Once inside, click on "X-series" on the top left.
Click on "Album Name" on the left and wait for the albums to load
Scroll down to find "Opera Beats"
Click it, and wait for the tracks on the right to load.
"Vesti la Giubba" should be the fourth track listed

Found a YouTube video featuring the song. The song I'm really looking for is at the 3:18 mark. I'm also interested in the song playing at the unveiling of the Murcielago :)46)

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Re: Rides - Lamborghini

i want the music they were playing when the worker was getting the cams ready for the engine it was heavenly .the final one is on an album called opera beats by vito flaming

Back