Rheumatoid Arthritis information

ccmatz

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the song is that is played in the background of a commercial on Rheumatoid Arthritis information? It is a Mali-style guitar piece. I thought it was Habib Koite, but can't find any of his songs that sound like this.

It was bugging me because everytime that commercial played, I was thinking I know this song from somewhere... and it finally hit me tonight. It's either similar or the same guitar riff in a song by Baby Bash: Suga Suga
http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B0000C9JCK/ad...s-20/ref=nosim/
You need to tune out the singing part and just listen to the guitar. if you download the complete song, and listen to the end, it's just the guitar and it sounds like it to me.

Thanks! I think you might be right. I'll have to see the commercial again, but if this isn't it, it's very close.

I found their video on youtube for this song if you want to listen to the ending where the rest of the music is cut out and it's just the guitar. That will probably help.

Re: Rheumatoid Arthritis information ad

Yes, it is the song Diabate by Vieux Farka Toure on his album Vieux Farka Toure. Enjoy!

Back