Resident Evil Apocolypse

remycool

Reaction score
Hey All who sings the song at the end of the movie when the credits roll? It sounded like A perfect circle but my heavy metal, speed metal and whatnot aren't my areas of expertise. Any help would be appreciated ! :)

it was not aperfect circle though there is a remix of the apc song the outsider on there. ill have the soundtrack in a few, ill let you know if you havent found out already

Steve :D

Thanks Steve I would appreciate it :D as I said those genres are not my best, I find certain groups and songs I like but as a whole I'm a rookie so I said APC but i'm probably wrong let me know.

I just bought the Resident Evil soundtrack and it was complty full of songs I didn't want, and some that weren't even in the movie at all. Anyway, what I want to know is if anyone knows what the name of the Theme for Nemesis is when he wakes up and also when he attacks the S.T.A.R.S. and who composed it. It was the whole reason for buying the soundtrack and when it wasn't there I was peeved

There is a Soundtrack and a Score available for the movie -- two different and separate CDs. I'm guessing the song you're looking for is on the Score, by Jeff Danna, track 3 "Nemesis vs. S.T.A.R.S."

Maybe that helps?

oh god, all off a sudden I feel so stupid..... Thank you btw

Back