Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Tee hee yeah, on the way home he kept fussin at me from the passenger seat so I held him in my lap and he crawled up my chest and nuzzled up under my chin and fell asleep with his leetle tongue hanging out. :)

I love love love when kittens and puppies do that.. only puppy breathe... grrrr ross

When I was a kid my mom raised and sold both kinds of siamese cats. The kittens would always try to nurse our earlobes when their moms were weening them. <_< :rolleyes:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jun 20 2005, 06:08 PM
When I was a kid my mom raised and sold both kinds of siamese cats. The kittens would always try to nurse our earlobes when their moms were weening them. <_< :rolleyes:
Yeahh he's just been weaned and he keeps tryin to nurse on my fingertips.

:lol: our kittens always get in my hair and start sucking and pushing their paws like they do on their mom.. awww i need to let my cat in.. whenever i get home she's always waiting :( and I'm like shut the door

Originally posted by Enyone@Jun 20 2005, 06:45 PM
awww i need to let my cat in.. whenever i get home she's always waiting :( and I'm like shut the door
And does she? :unsure:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 21 2005, 11:14 AM
I barely slept at all last night. :(
Me too. I went to bed early last night but most of it was tossing and turning. Then those bastards with their lawnmowers decided to cut the grass at 8 FREAKING CLOCK IN THE MORNING! :annoyed:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jun 21 2005, 12:05 PM
I very rarely sleep at night. :ph34r: :shifty:
:blink: I think I'm gonna start sleeping with one eye opened. ;)

:lol: :lol: I went to sleep pissed off, so I woke up really early :annoyed: as punishment

I'm taking today off cos I'm pissed at work and I can. :lol: Sooooo. Three days off. Hmmmmmmmmm. I need supplies.

Tequila
Triple sec
Gran Marnier
Ice

That oughta do it. Instant mood swing. :angry: to :D in 9.9 seconds. :P

BRB B)

Back