Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

It's time. We'll all leave together. Girls always go places in groups. For safety reasons. G'nite!

Originally posted by sketchyrx@May 25 2006, 03:27 AM
http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/library/DS/00290.html
LIke this?
Yip!

Yeah I was always told that they were just panic attacks that I was getting, then my mom went to the ER last month for chest pains and found out she'd had a heart attack at some time in her past and never knew about it. My grandma died from heart disease so I said fuck that shit and made an appointment with a cardiologist who reminds me of Ravi by the way. :wub:

Originally posted by dascoot+May 25 2006, 02:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 25 2006, 02:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@May 25 2006, 03:27 AM
http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/library/DS/00290.html
LIke this?
Yip!

Yeah I was always told that they were just panic attacks that I was getting, then my mom went to the ER last month for chest pains and found out she'd had a heart attack at some time in her past and never knew about it. My grandma died from heart disease so I said fuck that shit and made an appointment with a cardiologist who reminds me of Ravi by the way. :wub: [/b][/quote]
Wow, that's scary! I have problems with my heart speeding up randomly at times but it's because I have graves disease which is a not so fancy term for hyperactive thyroidism. They did an EKG on me and said that it appeared as though at some point I've had a heart attack and didn't know about it either, but because of that I had to do a stress echo and the cardiologist said I was fine. weird huh?

:o I think I'm turning dixlexik. I just wrote down this lady's name which was Lori, but when I wrote it I turned the "i" upside down. Like "LOR!" . :leela:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 25 2006, 07:57 PM
:o I think I'm turning dixlexik. I just wrote down this lady's name which was Lori, but when I wrote it I turned the "i" upside down. Like "LOR!" . :leela:
:huh: can you develop that at a later age? i thought that was something you were born with

Originally posted by Scythe+May 25 2006, 01:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ May 25 2006, 01:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@May 25 2006, 07:57 PM
:huh: can you develop that at a later age? i thought that was something you were born with [/b][/quote]
yeah, I think you are born with it. My husband had it.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+May 25 2006, 08:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ May 25 2006, 08:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@May 25 2006, 01:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland
@May 25 2006, 07:57 PM

:huh: can you develop that at a later age? i thought that was something you were born with
yeah, I think you are born with it. My husband had it. [/b][/quote]
had? from what i know you cant 'lose' it you can however learn to deal with it

i dont have it so i dont really know

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 25 2006, 01:57 PM
:lol: I think maybe that part of your brain might just shut off sometimes if you don't use it, like once you're out of school how often do you really hand-write anything anyway? Every so often I'll forget how to spell my name when I'm using a pen and be all Me7issa. :duh:

I'm glad your echo came out fine. :) I go in next Wednesday for mine, today I had the stress test (sweet merciful crap!) and I've got a frickin holter monitor on right now. <_< They said my EKG looked normal, that it's a sinus arrhythmia which I guess means basically that my heart's fuckered up, but it's at least consistently fuckered up. Or in other words it won't kill me.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 25 2006, 09:57 AM
:lol:

Originally posted by dascoot+May 25 2006, 01:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 25 2006, 01:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@May 25 2006, 01:57 PM
:lol: I think maybe that part of your brain might just shut off sometimes if you don't use it, like once you're out of school how often do you really hand-write anything anyway? Every so often I'll forget how to spell my name when I'm using a pen and be all Me7issa. :duh:

I'm glad your echo came out fine. :) I go in next Wednesday for mine, today I had the stress test (sweet merciful crap!) and I've got a frickin holter monitor on right now. <_< They said my EKG looked normal, that it's a sinus arrhythmia which I guess means basically that my heart's fuckered up, but it's at least consistently fuckered up. Or in other words it won't kill me. [/b][/quote]
Ah okay, I was thinking echo I didn't realize there was a difference between stress test and stress echo. :duh:

Yeah, I'll have to ask Sean about it but he says he doesn't have problems with it anymore really.

Shoot I don't know the difference, I just know they only do the echocardiograms on Wednesdays and they wanted the stress test done right away so they split the testing into two appointments. They mighta done yours all at the same time.

Anyone know how to quote stuff properly in research papers?

If you have a direct quote followed by paraphrased info from the same source, do you reference it at the end of the paragraph or after the quote and again after the paraphrasing? :unsure:

Hmm, it's been a while. Isn't it safe to just do the bibliography at the end and I think if you do that you have to put a tiny number out by the word that shows which reference it is in the bibliography?? :unsure:

Back