Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by Enyone+May 10 2005, 04:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enyone @ May 10 2005, 04:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tyrell@May 9 2005, 11:49 PM
:nuke: She dropped a bomb on me. :eek:
hey.. I like that song *dances* -_- [/b][/quote]
:cry: this reminds me of my mom's wedding :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by Scythe@May 10 2005, 12:29 PM
how come everytime you talk about someone i don't know who the hell that is....
He's a comedian with a really funny show that's apparently been cancelled. :(

Erika do ALL weddings make you sad?

i thought girls cried at weddings because they thought it was so beautiful....and that they all wanna marry in a huge dress you can hide refugees under

:lol: That reminds me. I used to work for this photographer as an assistant at weddings and I was responsible for taking the black and white candid shots. (loved it, that was so cool) Anyway, there was this one wedding that I just bawled at. The bride was so nice and sweet and the groom was a sweetheart as well. They were both in their early 20's and high school sweet hearts. (You kind of get to know the family at these things and they tell you all about the wedding.) Anyway, when the bride was in back waiting to enter the chapel area they were supposed to play this specific song until she got to the isle and then play the wedding march. They were supposed to play "At Last" by Etta James. :wub: but didn't. She started crying which made me want to cry but I was able to hold back and help her wipe the tears and get her down the isle. Her sister was back there with us and was crying. She turned to me and said, "well, I'm so glad they are finally getting married. They've had to wait so long." I asked her about it and she said that there was a problem with someone in her family so they delayed their wedding for like a year or so for them to get better and be able to attend. But then the grooms father passed away so they had to postpone it for like another year. Then during the ceremony when they lit the unity candles they were on this pillar thing with a picture of his dad and they said a little prayer for him and said that they wished he could have been there to see his son get married but was with them in spirit. Anyway, the whole thing was just so sweet and I cried.

Awww.. *sniff* :)

Originally posted by Young Master Scythe
and that they all wanna marry in a huge dress you can hide refugees under
I never even HAD a wedding, shows what you know. <_<

Not that I didn't want to. :(

but you wanted to....i know a couple that's been together for about 15 years....the guy's 55 years old, and last month he proposed to her, she cried like hell, in the middle of a restaurant, everyone applauded and stuff.....i'm just saying; you can always do the big shabang later

:( Well my mom's wedding was the most fun I had ever had in my life. My mom and I danced to that song "you dropped a bomb on me". I was her maid of honor and I only danced one song with her. There was not one thing wrong at that wedding.

Awww Rhonda I would have balwed hysterically if I was at that wedding.

It was pretty difficult. There I am trying to take pictures and just sobbing.

:( Awww if it were a case of Bridzilla she owuld have fired you. One time one of my friends took pictures at my mothers friend wedding, Erica. And she is a BITCH!!! So my firned hwo is so gorgeous, kept getting hit on all night. Erica went off on the poort girl like it was her fault for being beautiful. She quit after that and Erica's husband filed for an annulement

Originally posted by Scythe@May 11 2005, 02:59 PM
if i read it right; the man is a jerk
You musta read it wrong then, cause the woman is the jerk.

ok, let's say the bride is subject A, the groom is B, and the friend is C....
A is jealous of C, because she gets all the attention, A actls like a moron; B realises she IS a moreon, and files for annulment....that it? i think i get it now

Basically, except it's more like:

A raises holy hell at C because C is getting attention from males and A wants to be the one hit on.. at her WEDDING. B realizes she's a Bitch From Hell and gets out while he still has his genitals.

Back