Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

:wub: @ Tyrell.. you shore do like that Smurf, dontcha?

Originally posted by goldengloves88+Apr 8 2005, 06:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Apr 8 2005, 06:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Apr 8 2005, 06:07 PM
Noo no no... I was the one taking pictures of you and Blurg making out.

*Blackmail idea sent from above*
No, remember i had a vid cam and Melissa was with Leone and you with Blurg and his twin.. I was directing the whole thing.. We will make a killing on video market. ;) [/b][/quote]
actually, now that i think about it... it was enyone.

Originally posted by goldengloves88+Apr 8 2005, 09:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Apr 8 2005, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by goldengloves88@Apr 8 2005, 06:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@Apr 8 2005, 06:07 PM

No, remember i had a vid cam and Melissa was with Leone and you with Blurg and his twin.. I was directing the whole thing.. We will make a killing on video market. ;)
actually, now that i think about it... it was enyone. [/b][/quote]
Blurg's Twin got chocolate smeared all over his face. It had to be him. Yeah and then when you were all done filming us eating. You flew home on a magical Hiphopapotamus with Blurg and Mich and did a little filming of your own. You saw that didn't you Melissa?

Originally posted by a_iver@Apr 8 2005, 10:39 PM
Blurg's Twin got chocolate smeared all over his face. It had to be him. Yeah and then when you were all done filming us eating. You flew home on a magical Hiphopapotamus with Blurg and Mich and did a little filming of your own. You saw that didn't you Melissa?
*nods* Yes. Yes, if Anthony says that's what happened, then that's what happened. :mellow:

Back up people.. back the f up... what was the video thing? ans why am I in it?

Originally posted by goldengloves88+Apr 8 2005, 10:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Apr 8 2005, 10:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 8 2005, 06:38 PM
So Anthony.. how YOU doin? ;)
Yea.. Anthony, what's up dog? [/b][/quote]
HAHAA!! Wil's flirting with ya too, big boy. ;)

Originally posted by Enyone@Apr 8 2005, 09:42 PM
Back up people.. back the f up... what was the video thing? ans why am I in it?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whos party? I got an invitation but the directions lead to a dead end. :( Come on guys I'm cool.. I'm a flasher!

Originally posted by a_iver+Apr 8 2005, 06:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Apr 8 2005, 06:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by goldengloves88@Apr 8 2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by goldengloves88@Apr 8 2005, 06:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@Apr 8 2005, 06:07 PM

No, remember i had a vid cam and Melissa was with Leone and you with Blurg and his twin.. I was directing the whole thing.. We will make a killing on video market. ;)

actually, now that i think about it... it was enyone.
Blurg's Twin got chocolate smeared all over his face. It had to be him. Yeah and then when you were all done filming us eating. You flew home on a magical Hiphopapotamus with Blurg and Mich and did a little filming of your own. You saw that didn't you Melissa? [/b][/quote]
actually it was a magical dragon and when i left you and Blurg's twin were going at it hot and heavy with Blurg watching and getting mad. You then sweet talked Blurg into joining in and i started the filming again. You wrere to drunk to remember, because Blurg and his twin got you snickered on wine. This film should bring in the big bucks... ;) ;)

Originally posted by Enyone@Apr 8 2005, 09:46 PM
Whos party? I got an invitation but the directions lead to a dead end. :( Come on guys I'm cool.. I'm a flasher!
:p Yes!

*tsk* you're a sad man wil..

That sure is a lot of rectangles :)

Back