Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

They're completely snow white with little pink eyes, I'll take a picture some time

I was messing around with some experiments today, and I ended up with something I thought was kinda cool. Tell me whatcha think :)

link

I know.. I saw that a little after i posted.. a little too soft and uncomfortable.. i appreciate it though. You can tell I don't do this that often :P

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Feb 7 2006, 10:59 PM
:o Omg, look at how many people are signed on right now.
Yah man there were like 30 members on earlier! Dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

I hate the word "crisp".

Originally posted by a_iver@Feb 8 2006, 12:12 AM
NO! you can't do that! it's not allowed :angry:
Oh, yes I can and yes, it is! :angry:

i hate it when that happens... oh wait.. *SNATCH* I just took you're only keys to the chocolate lab. It's mine now. Cept you can have all the mens trapped inside.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Feb 7 2006, 10:59 PM
When I posted that, there were around 140 or so.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Feb 8 2006, 09:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Feb 8 2006, 09:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Feb 7 2006, 10:59 PM
When I posted that, there were around 140 or so. [/b][/quote]
wow

Originally posted by a_iver@Feb 8 2006, 10:54 AM
i hate it when that happens... oh wait.. *SNATCH* I just took you're only keys to the chocolate lab. It's mine now. Cept you can have all the mens trapped inside.
Silly, that's the key to the broom closet and unless you're insinuating at something, I'd like to have it back. ;)

Back