Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

:lol: no, I really have no idea why I did lose so much. I ate less candy this week :unsure: And I don't really weigh very much at all anyway so it's kinda weird.

It's the junior year diet! I lost 15 pounds my junior year. :ph34r:

Naw you know what, come to think of it I lost about 20 lbs my junior year.. but at the time I just attributed it to getting my first job because I was so active there.

Hmmm.. *rubbing chin*

:lol: See? Physical labor works! (As does, physical labor + the flu, in my case) :p

OR! I could just send away for one of those Mexican intestinal worms! :woo:

:lol: Those sound like fun... 'course they'll be to busy munchin' on some small intestine and won't leave when you ask 'em to. <_<

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 28 2006, 05:40 PM
eeew. :unsure: No worms, I just have a crazy metabolism.
same here...I can eat and eat I barely gain a pound...

....but when I stop eating thats when I begin to gain weight..odd huh? :huh:

Originally posted by 4swrds+Jan 28 2006, 05:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4swrds @ Jan 28 2006, 05:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Jan 28 2006, 05:40 PM
eeew. :unsure: No worms, I just have a crazy metabolism.
same here...I can eat and eat I barely gain a pound...

....but when I stop eating thats when I begin to gain weight..odd huh? :huh: [/b][/quote]
yeah, I would say that's pretty odd :lol:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jan 29 2006, 10:34 AM
I lost 30 pounds over a year by sitting and doing nothing.
:huh:

Wow, you know you could make a business telling people your secret of weight loss.

There is no secret, only eat when you are actually hungry and play lots of videogames.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jan 29 2006, 09:03 PM
There is no secret, only eat when you are actually hungry and play lots of videogames.
haha i remember this one week where i hardly slept hardly ate and played final fantasy all the time

who says addiction isnt good for you?

Back