Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

ohhh that's why.

you guys, some kid came up to me at work the other day and held up a finger full of booger and asked me for a tissue. i think the flu season is heeeeeeeeere.

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Dec 5 2005, 07:49 PM
ohhh that's why.

you guys, some kid came up to me at work the other day and held up a finger full of booger and asked me for a tissue. i think the flu season is heeeeeeeeere.
I would have punched that kid and his mom and/or dad.

Originally posted by a_iver@Dec 5 2005, 11:27 PM
Well goodnight then :mellow:
You spelled my name wrong, Foo! I even pointed it out to you and you still didn't notice!

Blah blah blah, I'm Bloodlessr, blah blah blah, it's too complicated to make a gif, blah blah blah..

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 5 2005, 03:45 PM
THAT'S MY SPECIAL AREA, AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TOUCH IT!
:lol:

When I was little I thought that your temple was a special area, I didn't know what part of the body it was but it sounded dirty to me.

:lol:

:lol: I thught you could buy craniums, in fact i thought they were live things due to

'' my poor wittle cranium''

Originally posted by Magilune@Dec 6 2005, 10:06 AM
When I was little I thought that your temple was a special area, I didn't know what part of the body it was but it sounded dirty to me.
Haha it does, right?? Sounds like something private and sacred. :ph34r:

"Poor wittle cranium"?

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 6 2005, 12:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 6 2005, 12:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Dec 5 2005, 11:27 PM
Well goodnight then :mellow:
You spelled my name wrong, Foo! I even pointed it out to you and you still didn't notice! [/b][/quote]
Hee hee.. oops :duh:

:)

I just looked, 25. He needs to jump the Contribution Train to Basement City.

Back