Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Yeah! :lol: That little critter! :shudder: What color are those eyes? :blink:

You mentioned Walker reruns in that post. :lol:

Bleh. Those eyes are pink, dude. Ya know how peoples wif regular eyes come out with red eyes when the flash goes off.. I guess albinos get.... yelloweye? *shiver* He's so gross.

Guys, question:

The front office people left us all notes yesterday on the doors saying that Wednesday they'll be doing their annual apartment inspections, and to kennel up any pets so they can walk through each unit.

First off, I've lived here 3 1/2 years and they've never had any "annual inspections" before, which the cynic in me does not like the sound of, and second.. do they have the right to just come on into my house without my consent whenever they feel like it?

And no I can't find the damn lease agreement anywhere. :(

Melish of the relish.. they can come into your apartment without your consent. Example if you didn't pay your rent, they have to lock you out.. and the anual inspection thing.. wtf? i'd go to the office and be like ''uh that's false advertisment buddy''

Originally posted by Enyone@Oct 12 2005, 12:34 PM
and the anual inspection thing.. wtf? i'd go to the office and be like ''uh that's false advertisment buddy''
Well yeah, if I was breaking my lease in some way, but I ain't. And hee hee at ^ that.. I should be all "OK, so where's my anal inspection damn it?"

:lol: I have no idea what a Dyson is... but I did fill up on gas for $2.19 a gallon today! ^_^

Originally posted by cultclassic+Oct 26 2005, 09:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Oct 26 2005, 09:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Oct 26 2005, 08:48 PM
:lol: I have no idea what a Dyson is...
It's that guy who hangs around that creek... [/b][/quote]
I thought that was the guy in the van down by the river?

Back